Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I’m fine with 17 making wish he earned.
It should of been Vegeta n Goku moment.
Anyone else catch Frost being revived with rest of universe 6? Glad he back he was interesting.
Maybe he can actually reach golden form.

DZGe-e9XUAI0qgm.jpg

Weak Ending. Too "happy" for me/no drama. Loved the animation though!

I didn't care for the Jiren "soft" switch-up either, although it makes sense for the storyline & I was hoping 2/3 fighters from U7 got eliminated by Jiren before winning too....

I'm Fine with it though, it is what it is...:ohwell:

That boy Frieza had hella bars for Jiren though...Always talking ****. Had me :lol:
I also enjoyed Vegeta/Goku at the end with the throwback to the 1989' debut. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
very sad that dragon ball is over.

1) The "Future Universe" is not restored- The whole Timeline got wiped out. They would've had to wish timelines back in order for the universes of that timeline to be revived.
2) Zeno destroyed 6 other Universes in the current timeline, it is possible that they are back, and that we now have 18 Universes (could be future plot)
3) Goku said he can't do UI right now because it only kicked in because of almost being dead, he knows Vegeta and him aren't sparring to the death... So this could mean he could tap into it in the future, given the fact that he's always almost at the brink of dying.

I'm glad Freeza is permanently back and everything is back to normal.
If Super continues, or a new series comes back, there's potential for a lot of things that they left open-ended.
U6 exploration... Jiren & Goku one day facing off again... Remember Gohan wiped out that universe and the warrior had that locket with the picture of his fam? Could see that again
Hit still has to assassinate Goku one day too.
Uub.

Maybe the Manga gets ahead of the anime, and then the anime will have to follow the manga.

The explanation for the whole tournament was trash

What on earth was the point? To change mortals? Lol son what?

And I swear the tournament was down to the final minute 3 episodes ago. That had to be the longest 1 minute of all time.

Still think 17 coming back from Jiren's blast was pulled straight outta someone Huggie's b.

Jiren still has the worst backstory of all time.

Im not mad at the ep... I'll give it a 6/10 I guess.

Back
Top Bottom