Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Has to be a extra party helping Black Goku

That Dimension Ring he had on in the Episode preview just adds more questions
If he can use that to travel through Time and Space is he even from the Future Trunks Timeline?

Or did he appear from his own timeline

Hoping for a Bizarro Vegeta and some fusion fighting tbh.

We already got Bizarro Vegeta. I'm over it.

yo I forgot about that completely :lol: wasted opportunity af.

should have had Black and an alternate Vegeta washing the main cast.

Seems like black is an evil version of the supreme kai.. that theory made the most sense to me.. and they he facts to back it up.. that's adds to why all the kais were there during the tournament..

Either way I'm super interested..

Hopefully the trunks and goku thing corrects secs into this next episode. That would be stupid if they actually started dueling..

Also,was that a real sword kid trunks picked up in the back of monakas van?

Some Episode titles came out for episode 50 to 53

looking forward to Episode 52

Last edited:
 I feel the meeting is going to go exactly like this
Gohan become relevant again is a good sign
roll.gif

Seems to me that Black goku is going to do the cell thing and give everyone time to prepare for the grand battle

Universe 6 saga was 14 episodes

I expect no less from the Future Trunks Saga
23+ please
Since we getting The Kais, Gohan, And a backstory on Black Goku

If Gohan regains his GOAT status during this story arc I might acknowledge that Super may yet develop some degree of litness.

If Gohan regains his GOAT status during this story arc I might acknowledge that Super may yet develop some degree of litness.
tbh i dont think that will gonna happen, we are already blessed if he would get a lil bit of screen time in DBS 
tired.gif

Last edited:

Son is washed fam.

It's time to let Gohan go. 

Never again will great and Gohan be associated with each other. 

From being da god to barely even able to go Super Saiyan, dude is a waste of the blood 
mean.gif

Son is washed fam.

It's time to let Gohan go. 

Never again will great and Gohan be associated with each other. 

From being da god to barely even able to go Super Saiyan, dude is a waste of the blood :smh:

For supers sake I hope you're wrong.

I guess we'll see with episode 52 what's gonna be the fate of Gohan and Future trunks

The absolute worst thing they can do to this series at this point is make gohan 'relevant' again.

Legit might drop the series from my weekly tv series watch list

That's what i've been doing for a while now, letting episodes pile up and binging.

In terms of Gohan the best to hope for at this point is that he turns out as well as his GT counterpart. :lol:

Im curious to know why the altered the fight between Goku and Hit in the manga.

He doesnt use super Kaioken and opts to use the base God red form. And Hit never increases his time skip ability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom