Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm just saying its a ridiculous comparison and shouldnt be taken seriously.

You're the one that brought up Heroes as if the two could be compared and you keep doing it every time you try to criticize one a d praise the other's nonsense.

I don't get it.
CriminalWindyIsopod-small.gif

Krillin was always more savvy since Dragon Ball.

My favorite fight was probably the SSB Goku v #17 in the arc.

The return of Vegito and the Tournament of Power saved Supers legacy. I definitely was going to write the series off beforehand.

Really?

The ending of Goku Black was a lil weak. But that plus the two movies, I was happy. Now with TOP, Broly and possibly a Moro arc. I’m content. I wish we could get something a little original but this thing was dead in the mid 90s. And the fact we’re still getting content is amazing.

Looks like Xeno Goku & Vegeta getting their limit breaker forms by doing the SSG ritual based on these new leaks

Pretty cool that those versions get to be the stars of the show for once instead of the SSB boys

Double Super Dragon Fist looking :pimp:

6042C7A2-07A5-4AF4-8D8E-EFFC823F2B2E.jpeg
6DA36B66-89D5-4781-A050-5B35D079C9F4.jpeg
52F9492A-80F1-4C70-917A-F7AE170F20AA.png
4A396AB8-B981-43E8-8911-19B055AB1EC8.jpeg

Couldn’t Goku and Vegeta just teach them how to do it without the ritual?

And the number hasn’t changed (6) but two folks are receiving it.

And just noticed Trunks in SSG. Smh. Even in Heroes, Gohan getting washed and Goten forgotten.

And just noticed Trunks in SSG. Smh. Even in Heroes, Gohan getting washed and Goten forgotten.
In theory sure but doing the ritual is def a lot quicker given their situation

But I got no explanation for how they making it work with both of them at the same time :lol:

**** looks cool though and that’s what matters in Heroes bahahah

Gohan and Goten do get love in Heroes sometimes

Gohan been featured as SSJ4 a few times now and adult Gotenks pops up pretty regularly

What? SSJ4 Gohan?

Jeez. Mystic Ultra Instinct Gohan.

Hanging plot threads a plenty. What happened to Golden Metal Cooler? Or that crazy Cumber?

What? SSJ4 Gohan?

Jeez. Mystic Ultra Instinct Gohan.

Hanging plot threads a plenty. What happened to Golden Metal Cooler? Or that crazy Cumber?
Cumber was sent to universe 11 to mess it up and Golden Metal Cooler retreated somewhere after his fight with Cumber because his new body wasn’t holding up or something

In other words, who ****ing knows :lol:

That **** don't have to make sense man :lol:

Or maybe they’ll all learn Kiao Ken, with Mystic power for ultimate base form and transform into legendary SSJ w Xeno energy.

Next on Hero’s SSB Goku fuses with SS4 Goku there we get Super Ultra Sayian Goku. You ****in kidding me.

i watched first seasom of heroes the other night like ep 9--19. kinda just staring at it like wtf is going on..

idk why they just dont animate android 21 saga s

my favorite thing about heroes are the outfits. I hate the fact that they went back to their Cell Saga looks just to please fans/marketing.

The updated Whis Gi/Training Armor from Resurrection F/Universe 6 Tournament
>>>>>>> Cell Saga attire that they went back to.

It really differentiated Super from Z for me. Hell look at Goku at the end of Z, he’s not wearing the same old gi no more either. That’s like Heero Yuy still wearing the boy shorts and tank top in a new Gundam Wing anime.

I’m not a fan of Goku’s Whis gi at all. Those long wristbands ain’t it chief. Nothing like the blue heavy shirt and classic boots.

I would like to see Vegeta’s Cell armor but in grey. It would be similar to resurrection F, but not the same.

Back
Top Bottom