Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

iYuihgRuZwOmn.gif

i6MU1wBrlhhyq.gif

ibzdpvpx5kMD8Y.gif

ilyfZOKM9GDDK.gif

looks like crysis 2

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Cortana is hardcore

I'm so confused about that last part with her screaming.. sounded like "You will not escape this prison" or something like that?

They better not be playing her out as evil. For all 3 games she's been only helpful and good.

First full HD H4 gameplay. War Games and Spatan OPS I'm putting everything in the�Official�H4 thread too, but I'm just not bumping it.
For all my hardcore Halo Nerds it looks like weapon swithing is the fastest its been since H1, but still has the "First time you switch delay" in it, which they added in Reach which I hate. The pros will be playing H4 tomorrow at noon....�http://twitter.com/TheHal...tatus/209728873015934976

Theres hitmarkers now; they can be seen in the E3 vid at 2:49. 

Some new Screenshots too.http://halo.xbox.com/en-u...a97fcd9cc1#imageNumber=1

Yeah so fa Splinter Cell : Blacklist and Halo 4 are day 1 buys for me
pimp.gif
. If you did not play Conviction I would highly recommend it

Originally Posted by spizike231

Cortana is hardcore

I'm so confused about that last part with her screaming.. sounded like "You will not escape this prison" or something like that?

They better not be playing her out as evil. For all 3 games she's been only helpful and good.
She said I will not let you leave this planet. And in the Halo world Cortana is suppose to have a 7 year life cycle, she is now at year 8. Hence the crazy behavior 

Cortana is hardcore

Well she could be going suffering from Rampancy (read the books or what I'm about to post)
[h3]
[h3]Rampancy is a terminal state of being for Artificial intelligence constructs, in which the AI "develops delusions of godlike power", as well as utter contempt for its mentally inferior makers.[sup][2][/sup] When rampancy occurs, there is no way to restore the AI to its previous state and the only alternative is to destroy it before it harms itself and others around it.[/h3]
[/h3]

I'd advice you to hit up a Halo Wiki and read up on this cause she's been showing signs during Halo 3.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Didn't even realize Sony's conference was today. Would have missed it.

yeah, for the past few years, its been microsoft monday with  sony tuesday, this year theyre both on the same day

edit - i guess sony wanted to get away from the wii-u hype

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Cortana is hardcore

Well she could be going suffering from Rampancy (read the books or what I'm about to post)
[h3]
[h3]Rampancy is a terminal state of being for Artificial intelligence constructs, in which the AI "develops delusions of godlike power", as well as utter contempt for its mentally inferior makers.[sup][2][/sup] When rampancy occurs, there is no way to restore the AI to its previous state and the only alternative is to destroy it before it harms itself and others around it.[/h3]
[/h3]
can u give me some examples. I havent had a 360 since 07 so im not really up on halo's story

my daughters and nieces love skylanders so i'm hoping to see some info on that.

Talbert

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Oh yeah, Usher is just the thing this conference needed to save it.
This is what the games industry has become once these money hungry business people started dipping their hand in the pot and buying out all the studios. They have no connection to their audience at all. I never felt embarrassed watching E3 before. 

This. I'm so glad im a 80's baby and was able to enjoy TRUE video games. All these generic games being released looking like each other. Even diablo 3 is sounding like a cash cow to milk money from fans. the passion has been lost in the gaming industry.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

[h3]
[/h3]
can u give me some examples. I havent had a 360 since 07 so im not really up on halo's story

Can't really think of none right now 

Wasn't impressed with the MS show. Halo 4 didn't even look all that special, but I still want to experience it. Lets see what EA has to offer

Back
Top Bottom