Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Am not dropping 50 for that. Well, at least not right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Oh yeah, Usher is just the thing this conference needed to save it.
This is what the games industry has become once these money hungry business people started dipping their hand in the pot and buying out all the studios. They have no connection to their audience at all. I never felt embarrassed watching E3 before. 

This. I'm so glad im a 80's baby and was able to enjoy TRUE video games. All these generic games being released looking like each other. Even diablo 3 is sounding like a cash cow to milk money from fans. the passion has been lost in the gaming industry.
eh, i am too and plenty of us are too. true games are a matter of perspective. there were many great games back then and many more terrible ones. dont forget we once had to buy games for snes for $80
laugh.gif
so don't pretend that it wasnt about the money back then either. no matter the time, its always about the money, its just whether the consumer is of the mind state to realize it or not. every person has their golden age. 

Dead Space 3 look beautiful bruh....BF3 taking a dump all over COD. The extra content...the graphics look leagues ahead of COD man. I wish they would take notice but they caking anyways so they don't care.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Dead Space 3 look beautiful bruh....BF3 taking a dump all over COD. The extra content...the graphics look leagues ahead of COD man. I wish they would take notice but they caking anyways so they don't care.

By copying a service MW3 had from day 1? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Cortana is hardcore

I'm so confused about that last part with her screaming.. sounded like "You will not escape this prison" or something like that?

They better not be playing her out as evil. For all 3 games she's been only helpful and good.
Well she could be going suffering from Rampancy (read the books or what I'm about to post)
[h3]
[h3]Rampancy is a terminal state of being for Artificial intelligence constructs, in which the AI "develops delusions of godlike power", as well as utter contempt for its mentally inferior makers.[sup][2][/sup] When rampancy occurs, there is no way to restore the AI to its previous state and the only alternative is to destroy it before it harms itself and others around it.[/h3]
[/h3]
Makes sense now.. I remember seeing her messages and transmissions all messed up and her voice turning into a demon like tone a few times in trailers and whatnot for H3. Thanks for the explanation.. I've never read the books but i've played since CE on Xbox so it's one of my favorite game titles of all time.

Almost went pro in H3, didn't have enough practice time to form a team though. Halo 4 looks promising.. will most likely be reserving a limited edition of it depending on what it comes with.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Halo 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I remember starting the official Halo 2 thread on NT way back when. Also playing co-op with my dad on the first mission on Halo: CE on the original Xbox, looking for "the captains keys"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

By copying a service MW3 had from day 1? 
laugh.gif

And offering a lot more...yeah
laugh.gif

"Hey everyone, we copied Call of Duty Elite. So buy it."

I tried throwing my money at my laptop screen, but nothing happened.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I might consider buying Battlefield premium since I am going to be playing BF3 more than any COD game in the long run. I'll probably get it on friday after I get paid for beta testing a certain FPS sequel that Microsoft happened to end their conference with today.
nerd.gif

Did we watch the same conference? Alot more?
The stuff they talked about is spread out until March of 2013.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I might consider buying Battlefield premium since I am going to be playing BF3 more than any COD game in the long run. I'll probably get it on friday after I get paid for beta testing a certain FPS sequel that Microsoft happened to end their conference with today.
nerd.gif

So if I buy this pack, I will be able to play close quarters today. But, is this just 1 map?

This is what the games industry has become once these money hungry business people started dipping their hand in the pot and buying out all the studios. They have no connection to their audience at all. I never felt embarrassed watching E3 before. 

This. I'm so glad im a 80's baby and was able to enjoy TRUE video games. All these generic games being released looking like each other. Even diablo 3 is sounding like a cash cow to milk money from fans. the passion has been lost in the gaming industry.
You do know the crowd is full of journalists right? 
laugh.gif
 Usher telling them to "get up" and dance. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by 2sappy

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

So if I buy this pack, I will be able to play close quarters today. But, is this just 1 map?
Ps3 get first dibs first 2 weeks, then PC and Xbox 360 ...closed qtr is up on PS3 right now

Originally Posted by spizike231

Almost went pro in H3, didn't have enough practice time to form a team though. Halo 4 looks promising.. will most likely be reserving a limited edition of it depending on what it comes with. 
pimp.gif

How often did you play? Did you run 4s 50 high in MLG, Scrims, go to LANs? How close is almost? I use to play 50 high MLG a lot but I wasnt about that going to Events and doing Gamebattles life. Matchmaking was enough for me.
This seems like a game that people are going to take super seriously though.

Originally Posted by presequel

eh, i am too and plenty of us are too. true games are a matter of perspective. there were many great games back then and many more terrible ones. dont forget we once had to buy games for snes for $80
laugh.gif
so don't pretend that it wasnt about the money back then either. no matter the time, its always about the money, its just whether the consumer is of the mind state to realize it or not. every person has their golden age. 
meh true, but you got to realize there were so many terrible games because there were a lot of smaller companies trying to make UNIQUE games and not just cookie cutter carbon copies of each other. In today's age corporate companies have pretty much obliterated any chance of a small compnay trying to make fun unique games and make it in the business. How many games have you see today are FPS that are alike but with different skins and people have already mentioned Tomb raider copying uncharted which copied Tomb raider. thats absurd to me.

Back
Top Bottom