Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Can't deny mods are part of gameplay experience and you can play some of those games on lower tier computers btw. You just wont be able to run on max settings obviously

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by spizike231

I'm not trying to discredit Xbox. I have had a Xbox since the beginning, I just didn't see anything to be excited over. What I said still stands. To each their own though. Enjoy. 

Nintendo consoles provides me with good quality games I can't find anywhere else. That's why I will always be a fan. 360 was good when it first came out because it was a real alternate to pc gaming. You could actually play high def games on consoles. It was cool and that's why a lot of people bought one. Now I can put together a $500 PC and have run the best games at the highest settings. 

Are you serious right now? To each their own, but are you like 10 years old or something and play Wii Sports like it's the next best thing still? I gave up on the Wii after Red Steel or whatever that game was. Absolutely horrible.. the Wii was a good concept but I only liked it for Brawl (which didn't even use the motion sensor really) and Wii Sports. That's it.

The games were crap and Nintendo will never be taken seriously by me unless it's for Pokemon on their mobile systems. They don't focus on graphics or gameplay, they focus on making things cutesie for their little kid players and families. I can't even take someone seriously if they say they play video games and their favorite console is the Wii. And I grew up playing Nintendo!

( All information above is my own opinion )
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are 2 of the highest rated games of all time. Zelda, I heard was a pretty good game. Metroid Prime series is another classic series. 2 RPGs that are hailed as one of the best JRPGS of the past 5 years, Xenoblade and The Last Story. Donkey Kong is cool. Pokemon games get burn from time to time. 

I don't know, I like to play quality games I guess. To each their own. 

You are right. Those really were amazing games.

So the guy from Ubisoft said Watchdogs was on the PC. Looked too damn good to be current gen.

I'm not trying to discredit Xbox. I have had a Xbox since the beginning, I just didn't see anything to be excited over. What I said still stands. To each their own though. Enjoy. 

Nintendo consoles provides me with good quality games I can't find anywhere else. That's why I will always be a fan. 360 was good when it first came out because it was a real alternate to pc gaming. You could actually play high def games on consoles. It was cool and that's why a lot of people bought one. Now I can put together a $500 PC and have run the best games at the highest settings. 

Are you serious right now? To each their own, but are you like 10 years old or something and play Wii Sports like it's the next best thing still? I gave up on the Wii after Red Steel or whatever that game was. Absolutely horrible.. the Wii was a good concept but I only liked it for Brawl (which didn't even use the motion sensor really) and Wii Sports. That's it.

The games were crap and Nintendo will never be taken seriously by me unless it's for Pokemon on their mobile systems. They don't focus on graphics or gameplay, they focus on making things cutesie for their little kid players and families. I can't even take someone seriously if they say they play video games and their favorite console is the Wii. And I grew up playing Nintendo!

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are 2 of the highest rated games of all time. Zelda, I heard was a pretty good game. Metroid Prime series is another classic series. 2 RPGs that are hailed as one of the best JRPGS of the past 5 years, Xenoblade and The Last Story. Donkey Kong is cool. Pokemon games get burn from time to time. 

I don't know, I like to play quality games I guess. To each their own. 

I agree Nintendo makes some great games but to imply that there are not great games on Xbox or Playstation is straight up !$#$#**+ 

I knew they were playing Watch Dogs on PC, it looked way too detailed for consoles. and yeah it's a 2013 release date, probably holiday season

they are interviewing the guy whose company makes BEYOND and he said the one they showed is for a high powered gaming PC. It will first be out on PC and THEN eventually be on PS3, 360, and common PC's

I must of missed SimCity but just watched a video of the gameplay and it looks pretty cool but cartoony.

Posted in the PS3 thread, but here are the free games available to PS+ users. All will be available in today's PS Store update.
7341196428_21d0428ef8_z.jpg

$49.99 a year. This just paid for that 8 times over. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

they are interviewing the guy whose company makes BEYOND and he said the one they showed is for a high powered gaming PC. It will first be out on PC and THEN eventually be on PS3, 360, and common PC's
Impossible. It was realtime on PS3. They have a exclusive contract with Sony. You're probably thinking the wrong game.

Sony had their conference last night. Nintendo was the last one so all the conferences are over.

Originally Posted by blakep267

i know really. Now he's bringing in PC gaming into the equation. of course it looks better on a pc, but if your willing to shell out $1000 + and have to upgrade your computer every 2 years mroe power to you.

basically Nintendo is gearing everything towards the casual market and they don't really care much for the hardcore gamers anymore so  i can see exactly what your saying

But you got to understand from a business prospective this is a smart move for Nintendo because  their are three competitors and not all three can have both the causal and  hardcore market completely and after Nintendo lose to Sony with the PlayStation 2 they realized that and they are going after the causal market and it has been working for them

But i honest don't know how the wii u is going to do .... it seems like a truck wreck  

That was the guy for Watch Dogs not Beyond.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That was the guy for Watch Dogs not Beyond.

yea. Beyond wasnt nearly as impressive as Watchdog was

Reggie gets so frustrated cause that never get credit. Hardcore gamers just criticize them. He has that "bro, don't you realize that we push units" steeze

This game that they're showing now looks really fun to me. Y'all don't give Nintendo enough credit.

I need to see more but whatever this game is called that they're showing on Gametrailers looks really good. Might be the sole reason for me to get a Wii U
it's called Project P100 for now.

So omgitswes and Stay Lurkin, that was a good press conference to you?

Ant to omgitwes, why do you hate those phrases?

It's annoying to hear.

It had a few games that I'm really interested in just like Microsoft and Sony. None of the conferences were really that great to me.
Microsoft's was probably the worst.

It's annoying to hear.

It had a few games that I'm really interested in just like Microsoft and Sony. None of the conferences were really that great to me.
Microsoft's was probably the worst.

really? I mean nothing happened in Nintendo's conference. Id give the slight edge to Sony gameswise,because Last of us was great, but that big chunk about that harry potter move game was horrible. 

This game that they're showing now looks really fun to me. Y'all don't give Nintendo enough credit.

I need to see more but whatever this game is called that they're showing on Gametrailers looks really good. Might be the sole reason for me to get a Wii U
it's called Project P100 for now.
what credit? their PC sucked. yes p100 looks fun, BUT why not show it on stage?

Back
Top Bottom