Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

I want to see

NBA 2k13
NBA Live 13
GTA V
New vita games announced
Last of us gameplay
God of war
Halo 4
New Gears of war

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance looks bad, 
30t6p3b.gif

Why slander MG name with that garbage.

I wanna see how Nintendo disappoints me this year 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Other then that i really dont know what to expect or what i want to see...

So what's the deal with GTA V ?

I know R* won't be there but are we going to get a new trailer or at least they going to reveal the release date?

Only hints recently about  GTA V have been this:
Easter egg in Max Payne 3 multi player:

gta-v-max-payne.jpg

A XBOX 360 magazine says that analyst still say it's due for a October 2012 release:

X360_85_cover.jpg

x360gtav.png

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

My money is that he's talking about Respawn's (Infinity Ward 2.0) new game. *$%% is amazing.

pimp.gif
Infinity Ward. What's it about, I haven't read or seen anything about it (Haven't looked)
-Respawn already said they wont be making any announcements at E3
-They haven't said a peep about what there game is about

-But on the plus side they settled their lawsuit against Activision. Acti probably paid them 9 figures so settle everything. Respawn's owners had said before that the lawsuit was putting a strain on development.  After the lawsuit almost every member of there development team are now probably millionairess again so morale must be through the roof.
laugh.gif

-There only around 65 people working on the game, old IW had about 124-140. So the game might still be in pre-production and a good 18-24 months away. 

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

command and conquer...excited to see what bio-ware does to the franchise.

command_and_conqure_generals_2_bioware.jpg
Don't get too excited, Bioware's main team has nothing to do with this. Bioware is now a brand at EA, kinda like EA Sports. Its the same team that did previous C&C games. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Only hints recently about  GTA V have been this:
Easter egg in Max Payne 3 multi player:

gta-v-max-payne.jpg

Hope we can fly that one on the top right if those are really from GTA V.

I remember reading somewhere there would be no Jumbo Jets in GTA V like the one in San Andreas. Hopefully they put a few huge ones in there I don't see why they wouldn't if San Andreas had one.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

My money is that he's talking about Respawn's (Infinity Ward 2.0) new game. *$%% is amazing.

pimp.gif
Infinity Ward. What's it about, I haven't read or seen anything about it (Haven't looked)
-Respawn already said they wont be making any announcements at E3
-They haven't said a peep about what there game is about

-But on the plus side they settled their lawsuit against Activision. Acti probably paid them 9 figures so settle everything. Respawn's owners had said before that the lawsuit was putting a strain on development.  After the lawsuit almost every member of there development team are now probably millionairess again so morale must be threw the roof.
laugh.gif

-There only around 65 people working on the game, old IW had about 124-140. So the game might still be in pre-production and a good 18-24 months away. 

laugh.gif
Hybrid knows what's up.
Haven't seen anything, but I've heard...

-Command & Conquer Generals 2 (Generals and the expansion was one of my 2 most played games ever in the last 10 years, alongside Socom 2)
-New Kingdom Hearts for PS3 (All these lame mini games for portable gaming systems, SMH)
-Halo 4
-New Gears of War
-New console(s)
-New Persona/Shin Megami Tensei for a console (Probably won't happen since)
-Black Ops 2, I guess.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

5826991451-610x4571.jpg

I read this is the final model for the controller.

The joysticks seem so awkwardly placed and it has so much going on as far as buttons but I hope it blows me away with graphics and software.

The final controller. .thanks for posting the pic..

Manhunt 3 or at least Manhunt 2 offered as DLC on xbl
FIFA 13 
eyes.gif

Pro Evolution 2013

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ARMA III and more BF3 news.

Any good racing games coming out on PC?
nerd.gif

Check out Project CARS and rFactor 2. These racing games are sim games so the game is pretty difficult. I haven't tried rFactor 2, but with Project CARS you can pay to play the alpha, but my experience with it is that with all the driving assists off I don't even think about what time I'll get, it's more like if I can even complete a lap without losing control of the car
laugh.gif
. Graphics are very detailed. The game is pretty stable right now, though the number of cars and tracks are limited, but they are still adding more since it's an alpha.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Tomb Raider looks
pimp.gif
Looks like they took notes from Uncharted.

Ironic because Uncharted took notes from Tomb Raider. Now, Tomb Raider is taking notes from a game that took notes from it.  
sick.gif
 Video game industry is funny.

I would like to see Tomb Raider make a comeback; Was an innovative series at one point in time.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Ive been reading no GTA V @ E3...
frown.gif

Besides that i wanna see NHL 13 and i guess Blops 2... I guess Halo 4 but i never played a Halo game in my life...

i already know that there wont be console reveals...

Damn forgot about Blops2 .. but Halo and Halo 2 were the goat of any shooter Mr. Chris.. I lost friends playing system linking Halo
laugh.gif
#@*! was serious son, fools get hurt when you kill them.. But man staying up all night playing Halo system linking with friends in other rooms
pimp.gif
. But when that Halo 2 dropped and I could play it on Xbox Live
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Halo:CE/Halo2 were tied the goat shooters of all time 

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ARMA III and more BF3 news.

Any good racing games coming out on PC?
nerd.gif

Check out Project CARS and rFactor 2. These racing games are sim games so the game is pretty difficult. I haven't tried rFactor 2, but with Project CARS you can pay to play the alpha, but my experience with it is that with all the driving assists off I don't even think about what time I'll get, it's more like if I can even complete a lap without losing control of the car
laugh.gif
. Graphics are very detailed. The game is pretty stable right now, though the number of cars and tracks are limited, but they are still adding more since it's an alpha.
Will check em out. Thanks for the suggestions. 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom