Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

They're clapping for him talking in Spanish.  
laugh.gif

I wish my PS3 had hboGO.  
frown.gif

Why would I watch MNF on my Xbox if I'm at home? I can just turn my TV on and watch it.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Why would I watch MNF on my Xbox if I'm at home? I can just turn my TV on and watch it.

I was thinking about this.
I can basically cancel my cable at this point. I only have it for sports as it is now. NBA, NHL, and NFL on 360? Sick.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Every year they manage to produce a wacker (sp?) conference.

Halo sequel, Gears Sequel, Forza sequel, fable sequel, Ea sports games, Kinnect bull $$+%, non game stuff. They have to have something new to close out the conference, right?

This conference is embarrassing. Why are they pushing all these miscellaneous features and products? They really want to milk the 360 for everything before it dies out.
Are they serious with this Smart Glass thing. They continue to rip off Nintendo. How about some innovation guys...?

When M$ talks games i'm all like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

All this other crap got me like
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

this smartglass gimmick looks like useless trash

Nintendo built a tablet controller for Wii U
Sony is using Vita with the PS3.

Microsoft said &^*# it, and is using people's existing devices. Crazy. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by swendro88

I was thinking about this.
I can basically cancel my cable at this point. I only have it for sports as it is now. NBA, NHL, and NFL on 360? Sick.

If the smartglass connects your tablet and phone which both have browsers why the hell would I need EI on the xbox ?

Back
Top Bottom