Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
, @ the black family getting 2secs of airplay
smh.gif
my people can never catch a break
laugh.gif
Im saying they act like we dont have flat screens and living rooms... they put the black folks in a cubby hole
Drug game is still major
pimp.gif

Facial recognition and motion control...I couldn't care less.

Just let me know when the update is coming for my last.fm and I'm good.

The motion controller is not really new, MS had a prototype running up at CES earlier this year. It's just now official unveiled.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

xbox features releasing > xbox games releasing

basically..

i'm already an owner of a ps3 but planning on owning all three consoles. i'm not in a hurry to buy a 360 or a wii, but the 360 presser reallydidn't help towards making me decide in favor of getting a 360. if the nintendo presser is any good, then that may make up my decision for me in regards towhich console i would be purchasing first.

i'm already waiting for tatsunoko vs capcom to be localized [which has been confirmed in nintendo power already], so i'm hoping there's more goodstuff on the table from nintendo.

Some of yall just too lazy to get up and move around.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna have fun with this.

This +!*% is boring. I hope there is something else big. Or they really should have ended with the Metal Gear Solid Announcement. The guy doing this paintlooks bored. Or needs more meds.

This is more of a CES kind of tech... Not video games... Still pretty cool.

BTW, this is going to make me feel like a jedi...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The motion controller is not really new, MS had a prototype running up at CES earlier this year. It's just now official unveiled.

When I saw it that @%%% didn't work. The only thing i'm really impressed about is facial recognition.

Back
Top Bottom