eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks great

[h1]First Look At Halo 3 ODST Xbox 360Controller[/h1]
By Stephen Totilo, 2:49 PM on Mon Jun 1 2009, 5,097 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

custom_1243889513738_HALO3_WL_Controller_01-CX.jpg
Purchasers of the $99 Collector's Edition of the Xbox 360-exclusive Halo 3 ODST will get this handsome controller bundled with the game. A Microsoft press release referred to the controller as an "exclusive," implying that it will only come with Bungie's September Halo spin-off.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

[h1]First Look At Halo 3 ODST Xbox 360 Controller[/h1]
By Stephen Totilo, 2:49 PM on Mon Jun 1 2009, 5,097 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

custom_1243889513738_HALO3_WL_Controller_01-CX.jpg
Purchasers of the $99 Collector's Edition of the Xbox 360-exclusive Halo 3 ODST will get this handsome controller bundled with the game. A Microsoft press release referred to the controller as an "exclusive," implying that it will only come with Bungie's September Halo spin-off.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
The collector's edition comes with the game and controller for $99? That's all? Don't think I'll be getting that controller.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Mister916

The Old Republic
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
is that Malak?!
eek.gif

I kinda don't want it to be a MMO tho. I want a KotOR type game
Yeah, being a MMO killed it for me. Not my cup of tea.

I missed out on Knights of the Old Rebublic.
mad.gif

online franchise is gunna be sick!!!! 32 ppl, online draft, wow. only prob will be ppl who dont show up could make it wack

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

The game is also announced for PS3. Expect more details on Metal Gear Solid: Rising to come out later today.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Try to supress wetting your pants. Do you have a valid link of the ACTUAL PS3 announcement?
Until I get confirmation from mr. Kojima himself, im going X360 exclusive. Although unlike YOU I own both systems so I could careless either way.
roll.gif
WHOOPIE DOO! you own both systems ...
indifferent.gif
so do i ...i'm just trying to provide information about the game just like you are ...there two different stories about it....you getting all
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
when i posted something it might come out ps3.
roll.gif

No your all EXTRA CAPS.. ITS COMING TO TEH PS3!!! Like its a Major Blow or something
roll.gif
Calm down buddy its just a video game!

Jet relax kid, didn't you just post that MGS:R Xbox 360 article in the PS3|PSP thread, even put it in bold - caps that it was a 360 exclusive? Cmon fam, you corny
laugh.gif

I was just posting what IGN said Mike... They Corny too?
eyes.gif

The game is also announced for PS3. Expect more details on Metal Gear Solid: Rising to come out later today.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Try to supress wetting your pants. Do you have a valid link of the ACTUAL PS3 announcement?
Until I get confirmation from mr. Kojima himself, im going X360 exclusive. Although unlike YOU I own both systems so I could careless either way.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
so do i ...i'm just trying to provide information about the game just like you are ...there two different stories about it....you getting all
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

No your all EXTRA CAPS.. ITS COMING TO TEH PS3!!! Like its a Major Blow or something
roll.gif

Jet relax kid, didn't you just post that MGS:R Xbox 360 article in the PS3|PSP thread, even put it in bold - caps that it was a 360 exclusive? Cmon fam, you corny
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
just like i did, but claiming having two system
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
like its a big deal ...you getting all
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
if it's not a positive news about xbox
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I missed out on Knights of the Old Rebublic.
mad.gif

tired.gif

you definitely *NEED* to play both 1 & 2. KotOR1 has without a doubt the greatest plot twist in the history of video games.

smh.gif
u should see how stupid all you dudes sound arguing over who has what. especially you dudes with BOTH systems.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Its hillarious your describing yourself
roll.gif
And you don't even know it!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
so are you...if u read what u said earlier ...so did u
roll.gif
, but whatever it not even serious ...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
so are you...if u read what u said earlier ...so did u
roll.gif
, but whatever it not even serious ...

Good now we can be friends again!
laugh.gif

For Microsoft to get exclusive the rights they would have paid a #*## ton of money for it.

So if that happened do you think they would have announced the game at E3 without saying exclusive every second word? Don't you think they would make sureeverybody and there mother used the word exclusive?

That nobody has said the word exclusive an d this title in the same sentence once other than this jim Riley character?

In this day and age of bloated development coasts you are fool hardy to believe that any 3rd party game is exclusive.

E3 2009: Metal Gear Solid: Rising Revealed
Kojima bringing the next Metal Gear game to Xbox 360.
by Jim Reilly

June 1, 2009 - Kojima took the stage at Microsoft's press conference and dropped a major announcement:

Remember all those teasers we saw over the past month? It wasn't the new PSP game. It was, in fact, a completely new series in the Metal Gear franchise.

Titled Metal Gear Solid: Rising, the game appears to mainly focus on the character Raiden, as there were no shots of Solid Snake at all in the extremely vague announcement teaser shown.

While this news comes at the Microsoft presser, no announcements of exclusivity were revealed, so for now, expect this to be multiplatform, or a timed-exclusive at the very least.

I would even be surprised if it's timed because if it was they would make a point of mentioning it.

Back
Top Bottom