Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

I just sat here and read through every single page on my piece of crap sidekick. My internet is out at the house. I have so many questions. A lot of thissounds very interesting. Mgs is one of my favorite series. Man this got me all pumped!!!!

Originally Posted by i3allistic

[h1]First Look At Halo 3 ODST Xbox 360 Controller[/h1]
By Stephen Totilo, 2:49 PM on Mon Jun 1 2009, 5,097 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

custom_1243889513738_HALO3_WL_Controller_01-CX.jpg
Purchasers of the $99 Collector's Edition of the Xbox 360-exclusive Halo 3 ODST will get this handsome controller bundled with the game. A Microsoft press release referred to the controller as an "exclusive," implying that it will only come with Bungie's September Halo spin-off.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
whackness.

Late pass: but L4D2 looks like its going to be awesome.

MS' E3 conference today and they showed off Forza 3. They even had an R8 5.2 FSI V10 on stage.

of3388.jpg

2l9ihl3.jpg

wlaotk.jpg

2kh8qx.jpg

*wants* Forza 2 was a bit of a letdown to me(was a prettier Forza 1 and worse in some respects). This seems to fix all those sins though.

The only game I want is Modern Warfare 2

I could care less about any other game because none of them will get the amount of play-time i am going to put into MW2.

The only other game i need is FFXIII but we all know that that joint is going to be pushed back to like Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Mister916

I missed out on Knights of the Old Rebublic.
mad.gif

tired.gif

you definitely *NEED* to play both 1 & 2. KotOR1 has without a doubt the greatest plot twist in the history of video games.
I will definitely try to a hold of those.

Eh, idk why but Forza just doesn't do it for me, graphically. The cars look like 10 layers of wax or a plastic - shiny look, not realistic. They keepcomparing themselves to GT, but GT is a simulation while Forza is more on the arcade side but if I want an arcade racer I'm gonna play Need For Speed orMidnight Club.

Anyways, Ubisoft is up, I'm only looking forward to "I am Alive", there other stuff is trash.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Eh, idk why but Forza just doesn't do it for me, graphically. The cars look like 10 layers of wax or a plastic - shiny look, not realistic. They keep comparing themselves to GT, but GT is a simulation while Forza is more on the arcade side but if I want an arcade racer I'm gonna play Need For Speed or Midnight Club.

Anyways, Ubisoft is up, I'm only looking forward to "I am Alive", there other stuff is trash.
Forza is far from a Sim. which is why you probably don't enjoy it / aren't good at it.

this guy's accent is killing me
laugh.gif
seriously, i dont know why but its preventing me from understanding certain words
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit - its like he cant say words that start with S's or T's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

The only game I want is Modern Warfare 2

I could care less about any other game because none of them will get the amount of play-time i am going to put into MW2.

The only other game i need is FFXIII but we all know that that joint is going to be pushed back to like Fall 2011

laugh.gif

I am holding out for Spring/Summer 2010.

MW2 will keep me plenty busy until then.

Ugh my gawd, somebody put the Ubi dude out his #$!$!$+ misery
indifferent.gif
get off the #!+!*+ stage!

EDIT: Thank you, I had the rachet to my head
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif
seriously, i dont know why but its preventing me from understanding certain words
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit - its like he cant say words that start with S's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one....lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit - its like he cant say words that start with S's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

or words that start with 'th.'

Back