Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

can someone tell me whats been announced? i'm behind and dont feel like reading through this whole thread but basically info on:

Gran Tourismo (if any)
Metal Gear Solid
GTA

and any other 360 releases

Why can't Conviction be on PS3??
smh.gif
mad.gif

It looks great.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

can someone tell me whats been announced? i'm behind and dont feel like reading through this whole thread but basically info on:

Gran Tourismo (if any)

Metal Gear Solid

GTA

No Gran Tourismo annoucement wait until Sony presents tommorw
New Metal Gear game, coming to Xbox, no Snake
Not GTA news, probably nothing this E3, maybe 2k might metion somehing about the new DLC

360 releases
Crackdown 2 coming
Alan Wake Spring 2010
Halo ODST in Sep.
Halo Reach new Halo game coming in 2010
New Splinter Cell coming this fall
Mass Effect 2 exclusive to 360 and PC

pimp.gif
appreciate it

Gran Tourismo (if any)

Metal Gear Solid

GTA

Not GTA news, probably nothing this E3, maybe 2k might metion somehing about the new DLC

360 releases
Crackdown 2 coming
Alan Wake Spring 2010
Halo ODST in Sep.

pimp.gif
appreciate it
Mad people are sleeping on Left 4 dead 2

some of these dudes need to stop trying to be funny. just show the trailers and gives us a release date.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Do you have a valid link of the ACTUAL PS3 announcement? Until I get confirmation from mr. Kojima himself, im going X360 exclusive. Although unlike YOU I own both systems so I could careless either way.
Is this good enough for you?

[h2]Metal Gear Solid Rising Not Exclusive To 360[/h2]
Posted by Patrick Klepek - Monday, June 01, 2009 2:45 PM

Metal-Gear-Solid-Raiden.jpg

Microsoft debuted the first details on Metal Gear Solid Rising at their E3 press conference this morning, but there's a reason Microsoft wasn't bragging about this Raiden-starring adventure being an Xbox 360 exclusive -- it isn't.

"You know, we didn't say that it was exclusive," clarified Xbox executive and corporate VP John Schappert (he was the guy hosting most of the event) during an interview with me immediately following the press conference.

"We said that the next Metal Gear will be coming [to Xbox 360]," he said.

"I couldn't be more excited about him [Kojima] working on that [Metal Gear Solid Rising] and having that be part of our show," said Schappert. "When I heard about that, I was pretty ecstatic and it was an honor to be able to be on stage with him and announcing his next Metal Gear, which will be on Xbox 360."

Of course, Schappert wasn't in a position to announce where else Metal Gear Solid Rising would be appearing, but could series creator Hideo Kojima be pleasing everyone by announcing this latest work at one conference, and then showing it at another? We'll have to wait and find out tomorrow morning at Sony's E3 conference.
And thus, the waiting game continues.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Do you have a valid link of the ACTUAL PS3 announcement? Until I get confirmation from mr. Kojima himself, im going X360 exclusive. Although unlike YOU I own both systems so I could careless either way.
Is this good enough for you?

[h2]Metal Gear Solid Rising Not Exclusive To 360[/h2]
Posted by Patrick Klepek - Monday, June 01, 2009 2:45 PM

Metal-Gear-Solid-Raiden.jpg

Microsoft debuted the first details on Metal Gear Solid Rising at their E3 press conference this morning, but there's a reason Microsoft wasn't bragging about this Raiden-starring adventure being an Xbox 360 exclusive -- it isn't.

"You know, we didn't say that it was exclusive," clarified Xbox executive and corporate VP John Schappert (he was the guy hosting most of the event) during an interview with me immediately following the press conference.

"We said that the next Metal Gear will be coming [to Xbox 360]," he said.

"I couldn't be more excited about him [Kojima] working on that [Metal Gear Solid Rising] and having that be part of our show," said Schappert. "When I heard about that, I was pretty ecstatic and it was an honor to be able to be on stage with him and announcing his next Metal Gear, which will be on Xbox 360."

Of course, Schappert wasn't in a position to announce where else Metal Gear Solid Rising would be appearing, but could series creator Hideo Kojima be pleasing everyone by announcing this latest work at one conference, and then showing it at another? We'll have to wait and find out tomorrow morning at Sony's E3 conference.
And thus, the waiting game continues.

roll.gif
Stalking me? I don't care bud. Sorry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Gran Tourismo (if any)

Metal Gear Solid

GTA

360 releases
Crackdown 2 coming
Alan Wake Spring 2010
Halo ODST in Sep.

pimp.gif
appreciate it
Mad people are sleeping on Left 4 dead 2
sleeping? They've added the one thing I said they should...Melee weapons. Now if they give us plenty of levels and hardcore DLC. L4D2 =GOTY...maybe

Back
Top Bottom