Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

I'm really looking forward to Sony's press conference tommorrow.
pimp.gif

Hopefully they show some gameplay from Uncharted 2 and the new Ratchet and Clank game.

[h1]Kojima's PSP Metal Gear Is Metal Gear Solid: PeaceWalker?[/h1]
By Michael McWhertor, 7:20 PM on Mon Jun 1 2009, 6,293 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

mgs_peace_walker_psp.jpg
Metal Gear Solid is coming to the Xbox 360. Weknow that. But another Metal Gear Solid is also coming to the PSP. Oh, weknew that too! Here's what we didn't know until now.

That new portable Metal Gear game is more than likely called Metal Gear Solid: PeaceWalker, as GamesPress is listing the Konami title for a 2010 release. And since it's for the PlayStation Portable, we'd expect that the titlewill be announced at Sony's E3 pressconference tomorrow alongside the PSP Go.

Whether Peace Walker will feature Raiden, as Metal Gear Solid: Rising will, or Big Boss, also teased on the Kojima Productions web site, we'll find outsoon. But what I'm hoping we find out is exactly what the term "Peace Walker" means.

peace_walker_listing_01.jpg

from kotaku

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm really looking forward to Sony's press conference tommorrow.
pimp.gif

Hopefully they show some gameplay from Uncharted 2 and the new Ratchet and Clank game.
gameplay footage has already been shown from the new ratchet and clank, they premiered it on game trailers tv on spike last thursday

^ Good looks healthinspector, I'm gonna check out gametrailers now.

I have a question, and I would like a serious reply..

Is it really the fact that M$ throws cash at developers, the fact that its PC-based and therefore realtively easy to develop for, or that year head start, thatthey seem to have more major exclusives than Sony, especially when on paper it looks like the PS3 is the superior hardware?... I have a PS3 and i'm nothating, just trying to figure it out...

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Is it really the fact that M$ throws cash at developers, the fact that its PC-based and therefore realtively easy to develop for, or that year head start, that they seem to have more major exclusives than Sony, especially when on paper it looks like the PS3 is the superior hardware?... I have a PS3 and i'm not hating, just trying to figure it out...
Deep pockets. but everything u posted is spot on

This might be a dumb question but is there any way I can watch Sony's conference on my iPhone?

Originally Posted by 23bryan

This might be a dumb question but is there any way I can watch Sony's conference on my iPhone?
Download the app Ustream from the app store. If you have wifi (not sure if it runs on 3G/Edge) search for the E3 stream and your good to go.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

PS3 Kliq going to be running MW2
pimp.gif

You sure about that?? Did Sony release a new joypad for the PS3 that isn't complete garbage when it comes to first person shooters?

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is)knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior toSony's 15 year-old controller design.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Is it really the fact that M$ throws cash at developers, the fact that its PC-based and therefore realtively easy to develop for, or that year head start, that they seem to have more major exclusives than Sony, especially when on paper it looks like the PS3 is the superior hardware?... I have a PS3 and i'm not hating, just trying to figure it out...
Cosign. It's def true. But I'm still a loyal Sony supporter.

to whomever made the post a few pages back about zephyr not being on ps3

Konami announced today that Zephyr: Rise of the Elementals is currently in development for Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Nintendo conference about to start. They need to pull something big out cause last year was embarrassing.

What the hell was up with the douche bag giving the presentation for Natal yesterday. "BAM"

2799776.jpg

When does Sony's conference start? I have an Xbox but I have a feeling it may be on the way out. Im most likely gonna get another one if this one +#+++ thebed but if Sony comes with some dope exclusives I may be swayed the other way (prolly not but we'll see)

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Cosign. It's def true. But I'm still a loyal Sony supporter.

X360 GDK is not PC based. Also, its been said on numerous occasions that Sony was very limited with the help it gave developers when first makinggames with its extremely complex GDKs. This turned off alot of developers.

You sure about that?? Did Sony release a new joypad for the PS3 that isn't complete garbage when it comes to first person shooters?

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is) knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior to Sony's 15 year-old controller design.
FINALLY. Somebody who agress with me, I hate playing KZ2 on the PS3 just because of that wack !+$ controller
sick.gif
! Now Soul Calibour PS3 =
pimp.gif

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is) knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior to Sony's 15 year-old controller design.
I totally agree. I got a ps3 but miss the xbox controller so much for shooting games.

I can't speak about shooting with dual shock but I just love the triggers when shooting on 360.

Back
Top Bottom