Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Oh no she's back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You sure about that?? Did Sony release a new joypad for the PS3 that isn't complete garbage when it comes to first person shooters?

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is) knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior to Sony's 15 year-old controller design.
FINALLY. Somebody who agress with me, I hate playing KZ2 on the PS3 just because of that wack !+$ controller
sick.gif
! Now Soul Calibour PS3 =
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Honestly, a controller (that really isn't THAT much different) prevents you from playing a game?

I'm just wondering how all the Microsoft kids played SFIV then...

jetpac, we both know you don't play KZ2 because you are part of the Royal Family of Wackness when it comes to that game.
pimp.gif

New Super Mario Brothers looks good.
pimp.gif

Too bad I don't have a Wii though.

Precision controll? They arent doing a good job a demonstrating it.. Isnt this what the Wii has been the whole time?

wii sports 2 = copped
i swear, i dont see why people be doubtin the wii.
the wii is seriously the most fun console out.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You sure about that?? Did Sony release a new joypad for the PS3 that isn't complete garbage when it comes to first person shooters?

Yes, I rep 360, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible when I say this: Everyone and their mama (who isn't a PS3 fanboy extremist, that is) knows that the 360 is the main console for COD.. And shooting games in general. The 360 controller was MADE for those games and is flat out superior to Sony's 15 year-old controller design.
FINALLY. Somebody who agress with me, I hate playing KZ2 on the PS3 just because of that wack !+$ controller
sick.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Honestly, a controller (that really isn't THAT much different) prevents you from playing a game?

jetpac, we both know you don't play KZ2 because you are part of the Royal Family of Wackness when it comes to that game.
pimp.gif

Never prevented me from playing a game but the controller definitely plays a huge role.

Other than for Halo, I did not like the original configuration of the OG Xbox controller.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

sick.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

controller sucks for fighting games but he's right Its perfect for shooting games imo

so does a wii have more graphical power than an original X-box? just wondering never played one and don't plan too.

Reggie with the win... I think it was rigged though
grin.gif

Plus I called the Mario game
pimp.gif

Just not the Mario I thought it would be.

Back
Top Bottom