Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

So far 360 exclusives:
Crackdown 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Forza Motorsport 3
and exclusive content for Modern Warfare 2 and Rock Band: Beetles right out the gate

lookiing good so far MS
pimp.gif
not for my wallet though
laugh.gif

IHeartboost, you sound kinda mad
laugh.gif

i love how theyre seriously emphasizing this "the definitive next gen racing experience"

"the best looking racing game on any console" - shots fired, we'll see what yamauchi has to say about this

Forza is trash. The cars STILL look like plastic, smh. They could never run the poly count that GT5: P or GT5 runs per car.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i love how theyre seriously emphasizing this "the definitive next gen racing experience"

"the best looking racing game on any console" - shots fired, we'll see have yamauchi has to say about this
we all know that Gran Turismo aint coming out no time soon, that joint shoulda been dropped back when the PS3 was released, the longer games waitto come out the faster the hype dies for them.

But im not a fan of Forza Motorsport at all. I hate racing games with a passion

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Crackdown 1 was garbage.
laugh.gif
getting excited for Crackdown 2.
Tons of people loved Crackdown 1. The game was far from garbage. The game will sell over 2 million easy

laugh.gif
i'm surprise too that people actually like Crackdown, it wasgarbage IMO...
grin.gif

L4D 2 look dope ...but damn, these companies pumping Sequel's out like no tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

New splinter cell? HELL YEAH!
Double Agent was horrible.

The only thing that will save UbiSoft at E3 is Assassin's Creed 2.

laugh.gif
I'm upsetting the XBots today.
Another gem.

And no, you're not upsetting anyone. You're just looking like a fool.

Forza > GT.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Forza is trash. The cars STILL look like plastic, smh. They could never run the poly count that GT5: P or GT5 runs per car.

Come on man.. You know poly count barely matters when it comes to a good game. Lets see if it plays right AND looks good... We all know GT5 will play right,but Forza looks more like an arcade type of game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So far 360 exclusives:
Crackdown 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Forza Motorsport 3
and exclusive content for Modern Warfare 2 and Rock Band: Beetles right out the gate

lookiing good so far MS
pimp.gif
not for my wallet though
laugh.gif

IHeartboost, you sound kinda mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everything you're seeing right now, I have knew/announced in the PS3 thread. Just wait for MGS, its coming to 360.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]graphics/game looks kinda sucky, that pistol is crack though.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom