Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Also, are people just wishfully speaking about MGS4 on MS, or was it announced?

Seemed like it was always gonna be a Sony exclusive right?
laugh.gif
gonna be a great year for gaming.

I can barely see you through all that smug.

Answer my question.... was it announced? Or did you have a wet dream that you have shaped into a reality?
No, nothing has been announced. I wouldn't even want to see it on 360. It's a Playstation icon.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Also, are people just wishfully speaking about MGS4 on MS, or was it announced?

Seemed like it was always gonna be a Sony exclusive right?
laugh.gif
gonna be a great year for gaming.

I can barely see you through all that smug.

Answer my question.... was it announced? Or did you have a wet dream that you have shaped into a reality?

Most people think that it will be announced sometime this week. If MGS2 Subsistence was an indicator, I don't think it'll be on the 360.

Konami should bring a MG game to M$. Maybe ot 4, but something at least. Too big a market to ignore.
If you were watching g4tv, you would have seen it announced along with another konami 360 exclusive?

Alright, thats what I asked in the first place. I find it hard to believe it wasn't a major staple in Microsofts announcements on stage, though.

And wrong it has been announced.. If you were watching g4tv, you would have seen it announced along with another konami 360 exclusive? The hell I'm gonnamake this up for when mgs4 came out so long ago? Are there any other wet dreams you wanna know about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Last.fm for free for XBL gold members... Not familiar with this company...
Basically, when you play music through a media player, it will record what your playing on the site forothers to see. Like a social site for music.

Back
Top Bottom