Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

VS.
2ugfd5l.jpg

I can't wait!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prediction : 250 yds rushing 2 tds for Jacobs and Ward together , D steps it up at home with a hyped Giants Stadium

Giants 27
Eagles 17

These games are always close whether one team sucks or both are good.

Hopefully the weather isn't crazy, Eli doesn't play well under windy conditions (who does?).

Hope Jacobs is near 100% with all this time off.

Giants by 7.

LEST #%%%%#$ GO....I AM PUMPED..

RUN RUN RUN the ball....Its gonna be a good !%+ game

Giants by 9

LETS GO GGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the journey back to the top of the mountain resumes, lets go NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!!1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

how the giants gonna beat the eagles when the giants had to copy the eagles style to win anything

thats a weak move,only a con artist would do

you nyc dudes need to stick to watching the NY Stankees get beat by Boston and leave football to Philly

I f Philly can harass Eli and contain and tackle Jacobs i feel we squeak one out.27 24 Eagles.

this game will be decided by both teams O lines and D lines. And like Mez said, these games have always been close between those two.

I hope the Eagles pull off a win similar to their victory at the same venue back in December.

Eagles 24
Giants 17

Originally Posted by phillypac

how the giants gonna beat the eagles when the giants had to copy the eagles style to win anything

thats a weak move,only a con artist would do

you nyc dudes need to stick to watching the NY Stankees get beat by Boston and leave football to Philly

Thecomebacklegend, ladies and gentlemen.
roll.gif

Hopefully the Giants are well rested and focused for this playoff run, this is a team I didn't want to face
smh.gif

I doubt focus would be an issue with this team, our QB doesn't go on vacations during bye weeks.

Eagles are the most dangerous team to face, moreso than the Panthers IMO.

This will be the best game of the playoffs unless the Steelers and Ravens meet in the AFC title game
pimp.gif

i think the eagles might take this in overtime where mcnabb is comfortable
laugh.gif

eagles 17

giants 14

Back
Top Bottom