Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i would like to hear all the eagles fans who hated on mcnabb after his OT comments after that bengals game ...
and i will still hate on him if he said it now....

What a game. A bunch of my friends came over my house to watch the game. I lost my voice yelling at the TV.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

LMAO @ Giants fans really thinking Eli > Romo. Dude benefits from having his RBs run for 200 yards a game. When they dont do @!!!, Eli ain't throwingfor no 3 TD's, 300 yards in a game.

Now next week, the Eagles fans will come back down to earth as my boy Fitz takes care of bis
pimp.gif

Good game. But the Eagle made the stops. Good Season Giants, but I think that week off might have contributed to your loss. At least you won the SB last year.

Its amazing that the games become more interesting when money is involved. hahhaha Thank you Eagles.

Who did Fox pregame staff pick to win this game?

Good game and congrats to the Eagles but your QB is lacking class. A true champion wins with class, not by dancing on the sidelines or any of thatmess
grin.gif

With that said, I'm rooting for Kurt and Fitz n the Cards

I'm hoping for offense vs. defense SB--- Cards vs. Ravens
pimp.gif

EAGLES FLY HIGHER!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Gonna enjoy this win before next Sunday's showdown in the desert.

Champ's Guarantee: Pittsburgh beats the Chargers today and Baltimore next week.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

What a game. A bunch of my friends came over my house to watch the game. I lost my voice yelling at the TV.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

roll.gif

For some reason this combined with the avy cracked me up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Plax always kills the Eagles and doesn't allow the safeties to creep up. Without that threat, it allowed the Eagles to commit fully to stopping the run game. It's really not hard, and the fact that Giants fans either refuse or are too dumb to realize that, makes me happy.
Stop generalizing, I was one of the few who agree with what you're saying.

I'm disgusted right now.

Once again:

• Knicks
  • Giants
  • Yankees
FAIL

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

LMAO @ Giants fans really thinking Eli > Romo. Dude benefits from having his RBs run for 200 yards a game. When they dont do @!!!, Eli ain't throwing for no 3 TD's, 300 yards in a game.

Now next week, the Eagles fans will come back down to earth as my boy Fitz takes care of bis
pimp.gif
LOL. Romo has a pro bowl offensive unit and still can't win a playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom