Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Good game and congrats to the Eagles but your QB is lacking class. A true champion wins with class, not by dancing on the sidelines or any of that mess
grin.gif

With that said, I'm rooting for Kurt and Fitz n the Cards

I'm hoping for offense vs. defense SB--- Cards vs. Ravens
pimp.gif
class is overrated....

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

LMAO @ Giants fans really thinking Eli > Romo. Dude benefits from having his RBs run for 200 yards a game. When they dont do @!!!, Eli ain't throwing for no 3 TD's, 300 yards in a game.

Now next week, the Eagles fans will come back down to earth as my boy Fitz takes care of bis
pimp.gif
LOL. Romo has a pro bowl offensive unit and still can't win a playoff game.

Get 'em.

Is it scientifically/physically possible for Andy Reid to get any fatter?
laugh.gif

Boldin in a Giants uni would be sick. Also, I think TJ from the Bengals is a free agent, bring him in here too.

Smith's fumble right there pretty much was this game in a nutshell. Not taking care of business at home FTL.

Eli will be fine, still no worries about him. He is as even keel as there is in the league, and he won't let this loss hurt too bad. His performance was terrible, but it happens.
Pretty much, the NFL is a game to game sport your record doesn't matter. Its ridiculous how all of these better teams are losing to the lowerseeds (Titans, Giants, Panthers....all at home). Home Field doesn't mean much nowadays, anyone can have a bad game on any given day.

You know the Giants will go all out for dude [Boldin].
pimp.gif

Plax always kills the Eagles and doesn't allow the safeties to creep up. Without that threat, it allowed the Eagles to commit fully to stopping the run game. It's really not hard, and the fact that Giants fans either refuse or are too dumb to realize that, makes me happy.

Nobody said the Giants are the same without Plax, they are a different team without him...but from what I saw the Giants did a fine job of running the balltoday, they shot themselves in the foot too much with the penalties and cute play calling (QB sneak are you kidding me?).

I seriously think Kurt Warner will get punched in the mouth before he can throw those deep passes next week. I'm confident in Philly.
pimp.gif

eli will be there with jake delahomme and peyton. im sure theres somewhere in tampa bay to go fishing.. at least he didnt throw 5 picks
smh.gif

Like I said, for the Eagles, playing the Giants without Plax is a bigger advantage than for any other team in the league. He always kills up. We have nobody tomatch up with him. That's why we got ethered on the ground in our first matchup. Johnson is forced to scheme so heavily for Plax that the run defensebecomes a big weakness. JJ probably +#%+ his pants when Plax shot himself.

Question .....if they make it to the super bowl (which they will) win or lose does Andy come back?

This reminds me of the whole Giants season last year. Tom was on the chopping block...they bang it out and win it all.

Originally Posted by cicco1212

hahah sit down new york and watch the eagles play in the championship game with the vikings..

Huh???

LMAO @ Giants fans really thinking Eli > Romo. Dude benefits from having his RBs run for 200 yards a game. When they dont do @!!!, Eli ain't throwing for no 3 TD's, 300 yards in a game.

Now next week, the Eagles fans will come back down to earth as my boy Fitz takes care of bis
pimp.gif
LOL @ this crab. You need to go back into your closet and learn about football you troll.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i appreciate what eli did last year at the superbowl but he has got to go. i never liked eli.
Stop it. The reason for the loss is on Gilbride's wack offense.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

All I want to know is...can the Eli > Peyton talk cease?
Who the heck ever said that?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When the Colts were 1-2 and Giants were 3-0, ESPN had that exact poll. It was 52-48 in Peyton's favor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cicco1212

hahah sit down new york and watch the eagles play in the championship game with the vikings..
Im sorry what?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Props to the Vikes for losing WCW and being in the NFCCG
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Why are Cowboys fans even talking, just sit down and enjoy the rest of the playoffs. Yall the last ones who need to be talking about Philly or NY.

i appreciate what eli did last year at the superbowl but he has got to go. i never liked eli.

indifferent.gif

I swear playoffs on NT is when dudes say the most off the wall *%##@%#% I've ever heard/read.

I think Jeff Lurie does everything he can to bring Reid and McNabb back again. McNabb has taken alot of abuse but the guy has always said he wants to stay inPhiladelphia...we'll see but I think it's a good chance.

indifferent.gif

Who is out there that you want that's honestly better than Eli? Favre?

Think before you say things man..... I kno this loss hurts but atleast we aren't the Cowboys
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom