Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

LMAO @ Giants fans really thinking Eli > Romo. Dude benefits from having his RBs run for 200 yards a game. When they dont do @!!!, Eli ain't throwing for no 3 TD's, 300 yards in a game.

Now next week, the Eagles fans will come back down to earth as my boy Fitz takes care of bis image

So you wait 2 whole weeks to spit that garbage?
laugh.gif

Romo has like 15 pro-bowlers on his team and he's still bum juice.

romo.jpg

happy-feet-for-wii.jpg

Originally Posted by stima33

Why were they making such a big deal about McNabb grabbing the phone?
he was in the giants bench...it was the giants phone he used so he ultimately was calling the giants booth
laugh.gif

but on a side note...sometimes im ashamed to be a giants fan with some of the stupid fans we got man. how can someone seriously say the giants dont have aproblem right now without a top wr
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i appreciate what eli did last year at the superbowl but he has got to go. i never liked eli.
indifferent.gif

Who is out there that you want that's honestly better than Eli? Favre?

Think before you say things man..... I kno this loss hurts but atleast we aren't the Cowboys
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry but Eli is money. Sure it wasn't his day today and he played awful but people forget what kinda pressure he had on his shoulders when he led theGiants down the field to beat the "unbeatable" Patriots last year. Eli is definitely a guy you keep on your team.

great game Eagles

Keep the D on fire and bring it to Arizona next week.
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

and to the person who said Eli needs to go, it just wasn't his day today. Get your head straight homes.
indifferent.gif

tough game

i am officially depressed

good game nonetheless

despite how terrible eli was today

I can never hate him for what he did in superbowl 42 and the playoffs last year

if only plax didn't self destruct......

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

i appreciate what eli did last year at the superbowl but he has got to go. i never liked eli.

indifferent.gif

I swear playoffs on NT is when dudes say the most off the wall *%##@%#% I've ever heard/read.
Word. I don't want to hear jack about Eli outside of his performance in this game. His status with the Giants is locked for at least the next5 years or until he shoots himself in the leg in a club.

I'm still savoring last years SB win. Numbs the pain quite well
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Eli has to go? Hahahahahaha, wow. Do you not want to be in the playoffs? Eli is golden in NY forever anyway with last year's 'ship so that talk willnot even begin.

He had a bad day, and like I've said...it happens. Props to the Eagles D, and good luck next week. Now it's a little different since everyone gonna besaying Eagles, let's see how they do when they are supposed to win.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif

I swear playoffs on NT is when dudes say the most off the wall *%##@%#% I've ever heard/read.
Word. I don't want to hear jack about Eli outside of his performance in this game. His status with the Giants is locked for at least the next 5 years or until he shoots himself in the leg in a club.

I'm still savoring last years SB win. Numbs the pain quite well
grin.gif
pimp.gif

QFE
pimp.gif

I dont know if he has to go, but I also never was sold on him or ever liked him even after last year.

Congratulations to the Eagles coaching staff for dominating ours today. Gilbride must go.

With that said, hopefully the Eagles dont win it all. Go Ravens!

I hope Kevin Gilbride gets fired or he takes a job somewhere else. Bring in a *$*@%!$ guy who will pound you to death until you stop it. I cant believe howmany times we kept kicking deep FGs.

What a time to have one of the worst called games and horrible time management. When we needed to keep pounding they started passing like fools.
indifferent.gif

260 pound back and you cant trust to get less then half a yard ?
indifferent.gif

4th n 2 and the whole world knows your calling a run.

Boldin is a free agent ? We need to get us a #1 WR.

Originally Posted by antj2k2

I dont know if he has to go, but I also never was sold on him or ever liked him even after last year.

Congratulations to the Eagles coaching staff for dominating ours today. Gilbride must go.

You were aight with me until that last statement..........nevertheless good game Giants and as a Philly fan we NEED our Super Bowl trophy. Screw all the otherteams.

great defensive game...cant believe its gonna be arizona hosting the eagles...should be a good game none the less

antj2k2 wrote:

You were aight with me until that last statement..........nevertheless good game Giants and as a Philly fan we NEED our Super Bowl trophy. Screw all the other teams.
you know I cant go for our rivals

As a diehard Giants fan since 1989 there's no way anyone would want to dump Eli. After Dave Brown, Kent Graham, and Danny Kannel Eli Manning is like a HOF.However he still has days like today where he looked bad. He couldn't throw a spiral while McNabb was throwing darts. He really hasn't looked sharpsince Plaxico shot himself. It's a tough loss and depressing, however next year we should get a prime WR and Osi will be back so if anything a better teamnext year.

At least Eli will have time to rest up before the Double Stuffed Racing League.

I dont want to hear anyone ranting on eli

its known that eli's weakness is the wind and today proves it

despite this lost, you have to be reasonable and understand we cant win every year, eli is still young and has room to improve

hopefully plax pulls his head out of his %$#, assuming he is still a g-man next season

Back
Top Bottom