**Official El Tri's WC Hexagonal

So we all know that Mexico is already qualified for the next stage. How many of you guys think Chepo might make a surprise in the starting line up and have a few new faces start for the first time in these upcoming games

Yea, he got called up
I'm sure Oribe is gonna start against El Salvador since that game is being played in Estadio Corona

Kinda strange actually. But proud that Oribe got a goal in
Chicharito looked out of it today :smh:

The penalty :smh:

Up next is El Salvador, it's gonna be an exciting game since El Salvador has to win in order to pass on to the hex

Nope. We were eliminated after blowing the last two home games vs CR and Guyana. We could pull off an upset but it wouldn't be enough because CR hosts Guyana and will smash em.

Everyone in México has beef with Vela and Jonathan, how do you say no to el tri? And with lame excuses? At least Chicharito had Ferguson as his scape goat for not going to the Olympic Games...

The good games are coming in the hexagonal...

Jonathan to get back at Mexico for not taking him to the 2010 WC said no to Mexico in the Olympics but his excuse was to win a spot in barca. Vela doesn't like Chepo cus he didn't call him up in the gold cup in 2011 and he straight out told him "Me caes mal" but his excuse was to try and find a team during the summer when he said no to the Olympic team. Vela found his team and is now a starter there, he shut everyone up and he's playing better than chicha at the moment. Chicha just plain out didn't want to go, but it's true. He's had since 2010 non stop footy and he needed a rest

Mexico v El Salvador in a bit

whos gonna win the hex? mexico, usa? How good is jamaica? I'm not well versed in natinal teams (soccer even), but I've been following the tri since the start of the year and I gotta say I've been more than impressed. 2 lost games since the start of the year? Good record, no?

México should win it. USA is in a bad run right now, Costa Rica without Bryan Ruiz is lost, Honduras could do damage at home, Panama and Jamaica are surprises, they could play very good or just do good and bad games...

My prediciton is México wins it, USA with the second ticket, Costa Rica the third and Honduras gets the 'repechaje'...

Mexico hasn't convinced actually. These last two games were suppose to be a total of 4+ goals each game
Especially against Guyana in Azteca and Costa Rica as well
Mexico will win it, USA second an Costa Rica (as always) gets third and I think Honduras should get the repe

Hexagonal Mexico: Jam, @ Hon, US, @ Jm, @ Pan, CRica, Hon, @ EUA, Pan, @ CRica

Back
Top Bottom