Official: Electrik Red (How To Be A Lady: Volume 1)

Originally Posted by ZSong

Love the production like I figured I would

Only problem I have is the lead singer really sucks at singing...AND she's not even the hottest one so why bother to have her in the group?
Sounding like she need cough syrup

This group/these songs need a better lead even if the other girls don't do crap but rap

I figured that.

Dream can't sing but his writing and production skills make him what he is. I expect this album to be similar to that (just started listening to it).

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

They're BAD in person...

aint no story realy...they just extra friendly and flirty...i guess they like NY cats or w/e

they're sooo manufactured it aint funny. We used to have meetings on how to market them...ya'll know I aint give a damn..i said to exclusively sell their music @ strip clubs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No L.O.S. Da Mystro production?
nerd.gif

He the main one behind all of these bangers. Prolly just aint put his tag in it. Some of them tracks Tricky be getting credit for he aint even do
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and i dont think they gon sell cuz the girls aint feeling em, im guessing cuz they look so good
laugh.gif
and cant sing all that crazy. and you know for damn sure dudes aint gon buythey album.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

they seem like a Apollonia 6 /Vanity knock off
laugh.gif

No L.O.S. Da Mystro production?
nerd.gif
LOS produced 2 tracks, wiki it

There's another bonus track out called "I'm A Cheat" which is supposedly a demo for Christina Milian

I made a 16 minute blend of
Ciara "Get Up (Polow remix)" --> ER "Devotion" -->Ciara "Like A Surgeon" --> ER "Go Shawty"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This album is hot... Tricky & Dream never not know what they're doing.

_

ok I didn't really listen to the album, but I skimmed thru it a lil. my question is, is the Dream featured on alot of the songs, or do one of those chickssound like a dude?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

ok I didn't really listen to the album, but I skimmed thru it a lil. my question is, is the Dream featured on alot of the songs, or do one of those chicks sound like a dude?
grin.gif

Try again.

im check this out since Dream and Tricky put in work on it

i listen to 2 songs Zsong posted in another thread Devotion and Go shawty and they wasnt bad

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ok I didn't really listen to the album, but I skimmed thru it a lil. my question is, is the Dream featured on alot of the songs, or do one of those chicks sound like a dude?
grin.gif

Try again.
smh.gif
I wasn't tryna be funny though. theres a few songs where itkinda sounds like a dude is singing. one of those chicks have a manly sounding voice. iunno, maybe I needa get my ears checked

grin.gif

Try again.
smh.gif
I wasn't tryna be funny though. theres a few songs where it kinda sounds like a dude is singing. one of those chicks have a manly sounding voice. iunno, maybe I needa get my ears checked

That's Naomi. And she could still get it no matter how her voice sounds.

grin.gif

Try again.
smh.gif
I wasn't tryna be funny though. theres a few songs where it kinda sounds like a dude is singing. one of those chicks have a manly sounding voice. iunno, maybe I needa get my ears checked

I think its a mixture of both. Dream does have some vocals on the album but I think what you're hearing is that chic that sort of sounds like him. ButDream sounds like a lil' girl at times himself lol.

I tried to listen to the songs.. I kinda like them. But I feel like the girls are specifically attacking my man hood in every song. The feel ing is toounsettling. I wish dream would have just made the songs himself and saved the corny f that n trina type coohie smell good music

Originally Posted by rocyaice

grin.gif

Try again.
smh.gif

I think its a mixture of both. Dream does have some vocals on the album but I think what you're hearing is that chic that sort of sounds like him. But Dream sounds like a lil' girl at times himself lol.
so true. when I first heard the song "Ditch That" on the radio, I thought it was Missy Elliot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom