Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

I give respect when respect is due and this guy came so hard on this project definetly earnen my money!!!!
pimp.gif

The file I downloaded doesn't have track names. The official track listing has 16 songs, but the one i downloaded came with 17. Does anyone know the name of the 17th track?

I think W.T.P. is meant to break up the seriousness of the album. I dunno. I like it though.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

The file I downloaded doesn't have track names. The official track listing has 16 songs, but the one i downloaded came with 17. Does anyone know the name of the 17th track?
the cd i have in front of me says "Here We Go (You Don't Know Me)" ...

Wow this guy eminem is something else...

em using that jay "awhhh" noise on seduction.. i enjoyed it

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

damn it did leak does anybody have a link?  

But I thought you were the guy with all the Em info. Now you can't find a link to the album?

*points and laughs while listening to Cinderalla Man*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

i was JUST about to post about this ... is it a coincidence that he chose to start it at that point in the song right after he said something like "theres a 7 disk cd changer in the car, and im in every single slot. and youre not, AW" ... and then talks about only rhyming one syllable ... i dunno i doubt he was goin at jay cuz he has no reason to, but its just an odd coincidence ...

Album delivered. He was spittin better than ever, using A LOT more punchlines...and his flow was crazy on every song. Only complaints with the album is some of the beats sound really generic. And the singing on some songs is really bad.

downloaded but will be purchasing this on release date, really like the wayne song and the rihanna but i REALLY mess with going through changes, been on repeat.

No Love is disgusting ... absolutely disgusting ... there arent enough emoticons to post to display how i feel about it ... i wonder how all the haters feel now that Em and Wayne put out THAT song lololololololololol ...

Back
Top Bottom