Official Euro 2008 Qualifiers (11/17) Post

Words can not describe how good I felt when I read England was out. I feel like I just won the World Cup, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl and NBA title all at once.

What the heck do you expect when Peter Crouch is your starting striker? McLaren was a joke of a manager in the Premiership, what made the FA think he couldcoach at the highest level?

Going into this Croatia game, England had the wrong attitude. "We wouldn't mind a tie", they go into a possible elimination game with a 4-5-1formation(AKA, we want this game to end 0-0).

I think I'm going to support Croatia next summer
pimp.gif

Did anyone see San Marino's goal differential? -55
roll.gif

I think it'll be Germany vs. Holland in the finals

Do you know the real reason why England lost and are not in the Euro 2008 championships?

It is because they do not have a sexy well oiled, passing, unstoppable shooting, amazing control, beautifully played football sex machine like Cesc Fabregas. Simple as that. SPAIN TO WIN IN 2008!

Originally Posted by cacz0rz

Do you know the real reason why England lost and are not in the Euro 2008 championships?

It is because they do not have a sexy well oiled, passing, unstoppable shooting, amazing control, beautifully played football sex machine like Cesc Fabregas. Simple as that. SPAIN TO WIN IN 2008!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom