Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs Jan. 28-30 25%

Foot Locker: FFJA328C

Foot Action: FFJAV28C

Champs: FFJA628C

Props to the dude over at SD... Ill put the in store coupons once they become available...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Exclusions list-Anything good, Kobe,Lebrons,Jordans,Griffeys etc

Pretty much..
smh.gif

considering the flightposite 2's, anything else i want for sure most likely excluded lol.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

considering the flightposite 2's, anything else i want for sure most likely excluded lol.

I would wait. You know those things are going to the outlets.
laugh.gif

Can't wait...especially for the in store coupons. Air Total Max Uptempo are coming home
happy.gif
.~

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

I would wait. You know those things are going to the outlets.
laugh.gif

yeah, maybe i'll wait. good chance i'll sleep on them forever if i sleep now though. oh well, ain't the worse thing in the world
laugh.gif

Time to grab another pair of XII . Wow 2010 has taken a chunk out of my checking account lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

KenJi714 wrote:
Time to grab another pair of XII . Wow 2010 has taken a chunk out of my checking account lol

and were just in January...
grin.gif
sick.gif

once playoffs hit....  
ohwell.gif

Oh man ... i almost forgot
laugh.gif
smh
sick.gif

I got word today that there should be a 50 on monday and tuesday keep your eyes peeled bruhs

Cant remember. I just started working for FA in Sept so I wasnt with the company this time last year. I always had connects in FTL inc tho and I wanna say that the first 50 was in Jan. They almost always have one in FEB as well though because its the end of the fiscal year as people have stated before in previous EA threads.

Back
Top Bottom