[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Might as well leak the whole thing.

It's too early, don't you think?
smile.gif

It's early to say but from all the tracks that have come out I'm impressed, the only track I didn't like was "Throw It In The Bag", itseems like it won't be an R&B Def Jam Album.

I still think Imma Do It's the hardest on the whole album.

Also, those two viral videos he made appear on dvd for the deluxe edition. Along with "Never Let It Go" another joint Khalil did that they cut fromthe album probably cause the beat was too hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Also, those two viral videos he made appear on dvd for the deluxe edition. Along with "Never Let It Go" another joint Khalil did that they cut from the album probably cause the beat was too hard
laugh.gif
Welcome to my workplace!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

It's early to say but from all the tracks that have come out I'm impressed, the only track I didn't like was "Throw It In The Bag", it seems like it won't be an R&B Def Jam Album.
I never have been disappointed by any of Fab's albums.
People are underestimating Loso's Way.

& On the real, Throw It In The Bag is dope IMO...
Beat knocks.
smokin.gif

I like the way this _ Illy ignored me on Twitter when i asked for Imma Do It

i throw _s the BOBO connect and that's what it is

:-(

Also, those two viral videos he made appear on dvd for the deluxe edition. Along with "Never Let It Go" another joint Khalil did that they cut from the album probably cause the beat was too hard
laugh.gif

so those 2 songs(toast to the good life, Welcome to my Workplace) aren't on the album as tracks but they're in the dvd?

You can't really argue with dudes that rub one off to a Fabolous poster on their wall every morning.

Then again I'm arguing music with a bunch of dudes that listen to Soulja Boy, Booty Dew and Swag Surfin'.

I'm feeling every track I've heard so far except the one w/ Trey Songz & that's cause I only heard it once.Imma Do It & Salute got mehyped, btw Throw It In The Bag knocks in the whip!!!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif

so those 2 songs(toast to the good life, Welcome to my Workplace) aren't on the album as tracks but they're in the dvd?

You better be buying the deluxe edition anyway fam. I know I am...

Fab is like my top 5 D.O.A.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Also, those two viral videos he made appear on dvd for the deluxe edition. Along with "Never Let It Go" another joint Khalil did that they cut from
the album probably cause the beat was too hard
laugh.gif

throw on ya flame suit bruh n wait for m16 to come in here and give you 200 rappers better than fab TODAY, illionaire will call you a stan and ninjahood willtell you mase>>>fab
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'm feeling every track I've heard so far except the one w/ Trey Songz & that's cause I only heard it once.Imma Do It & Salute got me hyped, btw Throw It In The Bag knocks in the whip!!!
can't believe you're not feeling Last Time...in time, once you keep it spinning, it'll grow on you guaranteed.

Heard it on the radio out here the other day.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Also, those two viral videos he made appear on dvd for the deluxe edition. Along with "Never Let It Go" another joint Khalil did that they cut from
the album probably cause the beat was too hard
laugh.gif

throw on ya flame suit bruh n wait for m16 to come in here and give you 200 rappers better than fab TODAY, illionaire will call you a stan and ninjahood will tell you mase>>>fab
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Aint m16 and ninjahood favorite rapper Nas? Their arguments are already invalid.

Anyway, no D-Ride or yes D-Ride.... Has there been one bad song out yet that's supposed to be on the album? I mean really.

Album of 2009 real talk... Losos way > Blueprint 3.... And Jigga is my favorite rapper...

Fab is guns
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Fab kills that first verse on "Salute"
Lil wayne on the other hand
indifferent.gif

"you wont be satisfied til i send a missile to ya crib
shoot u in the stomach now u pissin out ur ears"

You serious?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I like the way this _ Illy ignored me on Twitter when i asked for Imma Do It

i throw _s the BOBO connect and that's what it is

:-(

K, that Imma Do It full will leak tomorrow.

rsdplaya wrote:
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'm feeling every track I've heard so far except the one w/ Trey Songz & that's cause I only heard it once.Imma Do It & Salute got me hyped, btw Throw It In The Bag knocks in the whip!!!
can't believe you're not feeling Last Time...in time, once you keep it spinning, it'll grow on you guaranteed.

Heard it on the radio out here the other day.

Like I said I only listened once so it might grow on me

Fab got a bigger female fan base than both of the aforementioned artists.
I always hear about Fab's female fan base but I've never met a chick who owned a Fab album.
Not saying its not true..I would love to meet a chick who was into Fab..just think its odd I haven't run into one yet.

yall got me kinda hyped.....

so fab came through?

im not even gonna listen to early leaks anymore, ill support if i feel its worth it after a full listen.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Fab got a bigger female fan base than both of the aforementioned artists.
I always hear about Fab's female fan base but I've never met a chick who owned a Fab album.
Not saying its not true..I would love to meet a chick who was into Fab..just think its odd I haven't run into one yet.
Honestly. Most of the girls I know just love to bump "So Into You" ...
& Throw It In The Bag is getting it's spins.

Back
Top Bottom