Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

We get it, back in the day Timbs were cheap as ****.

People saying the same thing every few replies. :lol:

Times is changing.
This. Thread is getting derailed by all these posts about generic boots. Bean boots > timbs

LOLWUT

llbean 100% guarantee >

Don't get me wrong, LL Bean's are dope.

But Timbs are the GOAT boots.

Matter of fact, I might hit LL Bean this weekend. It just snowed last night :smh: :lol:

The GOAT boot (in my opinion):

Those Dayton boots do look nice. Can't pay over $500 for boots right now though. It'd be nice if there was an option to put a lug sole on them. Still want a black boot, waiting for Beckmans to go on sale.

getting their first wear of the season tonight; these might be my favorite boots of all time, camera can't even do the color justice
Style?
I stopped wearing bootcut jeans about 6 years ago...Timbs and Airmax 95's with bootcut jeans look dope, just not my steez anymore, but I love rocking slim fits or even skinnys with Timbs all lose, if you are not a twig it doesn't look bad, is those dudes that weigh 110lbs wet wit rocking practically girls skinny jeans with a size 10.5 foot that look ridiculous

Anyways, this is the rest of my rotation

Along with a pair of wheats and some Sperry duckboots
Info on first pair? Looking for something similar. Clarks Desert Boots and Polo Wallys aren't really cutting it in -5 degree weather 
laugh.gif

Nike, if you can hear me; PLEASE! It's been too long and I have no idea what I did with my pairs. (Not my pics)

Baltoro-High-bright-Magenta--Green-Spark-8120-8122-1large.jpg

Baltoro-High-black--Newport-8119-8125-1large.jpg

Baltoro-High-newport-Blue--Hot-Coral-8125-8127-1large.jpg

1000w

tumblr_lev6ywdGvr1qaf7o7.jpg

Yea Nike def missed some money this winter. I think if they would've released the Baltoro's in some nice CW's they would've sold. I probably would've copped the og Gray/blue/pink and an all black pair

Nike, if you can hear me; PLEASE! It's been too long and I have no idea what I did with my pairs. (Not my pics)

FIRE

eff winter id wear these bad boys in the spring too

yes I go Hiking

Last edited:
Baltoros were my go to for the crappy middle PA winters at Penn State

Last retro was prob like 04/05

Last edited:
How do LL Bean Boots fit?

I wear a sz 10 in Timbs for comparison.

There's a sizing guide on their site. I followed it and went down 1.5 sizes. Fit still isn't great. I wear thick socks and tie them tight but my foot still moves around in it.

Back
Top Bottom