OFFICIAL FAN BOYCOTT OF THE WARRIORS THREAD - FANS VS. COHAN - FREE GOODIES

Greetings!

graph.jpg

Christopher Cohan has showed that he does not place winning at the top of his objectives. This alone goes against the nature of the fan, and because of it, we will not continue to support him. Check out the site Fansvscohan.com - Click the button to show your support, fill out the form to be a supporter and get a free business card pack, we got stickers in the making, cop a t-shirt....

The Warriors have a stretch of national TV games after the all-star break, we are going to be there with signs. Season ticket holders, join us by signing up to be a supporter. It's all free.

The Warriors made 110 dollars in revenue last year. Oracle was 95% full during home games. They made 45 million dollars alone off the sale of tickets for retail. That's not even counting what people spend money on at the games. Discuss below!

I saw someone with a sign at the game tonight about Cohan selling the team. Wonder what's gonna happen, the fans deserve better. I'll be at the games no matter how bad or good they are, but I just want them to do good.

im not a warrior fan, but i dont dislike them, all i gotta say is that the warriors have one of the better fan bases in the nba. It was nuts when they made it to the playoffs couple years back. They deserve better than what they got.

Originally Posted by davizzy

im not a warrior fan, but i dont dislike them, all i gotta say is that the warriors have one of the better fan bases in the nba. It was nuts when they made it to the playoffs couple years back. They deserve better than what they got.

warriors have had over 93% attendance in their last 5 seasons

check the site for daily updates, we are trying to place an ad in the newspaper

I was kinda thinking about this the other day. The NBA is collectively on track to lose 400 million dollars this year. By boycotting the W's we aren't helping the league much. I don't think this boycott will do much since the team is losing anyways. I really doubt the arena is 93% full for all 41 dates .  There are so many times the upper level is bare. The better thing to do is try and get the media's attention with your efforts. If the fans start a campaign on the radio or T.V it would get more attention.

I'm glad someone made this, it could work if the media gets ahold of this. There was something similar that went on years ago in the news papers and stuff when Gary St. Jean was GM...and thankfully he got fired

I used to go to Oracle every year when the Sonics came to town..well you guys know the story =(. But I just wanted to give you guys any support so that same things that happened to us don't happen to the W's. At least for now it sounds like most buyers are local and for the most part the W's are profitable no matter their record so no one would really want to move them out anyways. Goodluck with boycott!

just went to the game again (bought a 20 game pack at the beginning of the year), so other than not buying concessions and merchandise, idk how else to "boycott" the warriors' owners. i mean i already paid for my tix in advance...any ideas for me to help?

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

just went to the game again (bought a 20 game pack at the beginning of the year), so other than not buying concessions and merchandise, idk how else to "boycott" the warriors' owners. i mean i already paid for my tix in advance...any ideas for me to help?
This is just my own suggestion but I would just write a letter to say you aren't going to re-up and buy season tickets or tickets next year if something doesn't change.  Just my idea tho.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

you can give me your tickets

Back
Top Bottom