Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

I'd love to hear them 2 _'s on a track together.

Trel off his gangster ##%!. Jewels off his witty fly ##%! talkin. Would be fire.

I'd love to hear them 2 _'s on a track together.

Trel off his gangster ##%!. Jewels off his witty fly ##%! talkin. Would be fire.

yo look crazy lol.....mane im from bmore n fat trel music go harder than any dudes rappin in my city, never understood y bmore dudes cant make good trap/hood **+% when thats all most of em kno smh...

yo look crazy lol.....mane im from bmore n fat trel music go harder than any dudes rappin in my city, never understood y bmore dudes cant make good trap/hood **+% when thats all most of em kno smh...

Low Key... This is one of my favorite spitters out right now he so *!%*$#+ funny and cold... Perfect blend of ignorance, truth, and skill
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Rappers screamin out prices, secret indictments
They comin home to fast and I don't
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
like it!
Whatever Happened to No Secrets...

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48_r.gif

Low Key... This is one of my favorite spitters out right now he so *!%*$#+ funny and cold... Perfect blend of ignorance, truth, and skill
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Rappers screamin out prices, secret indictments
They comin home to fast and I don't
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
like it!
Whatever Happened to No Secrets...

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48_r.gif

Tape is pretty dope, dude is a dc %+%*! to the fullest, e pills, north face, skully, dreads, and foams.

dude is a beast for being 19

Tape is pretty dope, dude is a dc %+%*! to the fullest, e pills, north face, skully, dreads, and foams.

dude is a beast for being 19

Was in the H over the weekend and played that ''Freak a Melody'' for my cousins after they lit the umpteenth Swisher...

...he now has Nawf side Houston Ns on Homestead %%!*$#' wit 'em.

There needs to be a video for that %*$*...

...and by ''there needs to be a video...'', I mean Byron that should be your shine.
pimp.gif

Was in the H over the weekend and played that ''Freak a Melody'' for my cousins after they lit the umpteenth Swisher...

...he now has Nawf side Houston Ns on Homestead %%!*$#' wit 'em.

There needs to be a video for that %*$*...

...and by ''there needs to be a video...'', I mean Byron that should be your shine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

tired.gif

!!#**# too busy tryna be bandwagon riders
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

tired.gif

!!#**# too busy tryna be bandwagon riders
30t6p3b.gif

His eyes are crazy. I got put on to this guy late. No secrets has been in heavy rotation lately.

His eyes are crazy. I got put on to this guy late. No secrets has been in heavy rotation lately.

This is hard. I've been zzzzzz'ing. The tape is a lil inconsistent but the foundation is definitely there.

Yall should really give them Livewire n's I be postin a listen since everybody seems to love this *$%@.

Back
Top Bottom