Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

For better or for worse is yet to be seen, but I kinda get the feeling homie bout to bring this DC back:

Like I said, for better or for worse...

...cuz I was damn sure there that day and runnin' for my life in some black and gray Vs wasn't what was poppin', but damn man - DC got so many stories that ain't been told.

For better or for worse is yet to be seen, but I kinda get the feeling homie bout to bring this DC back:

...cuz I was damn sure there that day and runnin' for my life in some black and gray Vs wasn't what was poppin', but damn man - DC got so many stories that ain't been told.

DC got so many stories that ain't been told.
This.
My guy XO got some DC street tales for _'s too. This will forever be a classic in this city.

Oh...and as for Trel....the Racks on Racks freestyle came on 93.9 last night. 

sick.gif

MP3 coming soon.

DC got so many stories that ain't been told.
This.
My guy XO got some DC street tales for _'s too. This will forever be a classic in this city.

Oh...and as for Trel....the Racks on Racks freestyle came on 93.9 last night. 

sick.gif

MP3 coming soon.

that $$*$% XO lol. bamma stay talkin about how "city" he is ahahaha

he real cool peeps though

that $$*$% XO lol. bamma stay talkin about how "city" he is ahahaha

he real cool peeps though

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^^^ son, i SWEAR that's Red Grant holding a camera on stage for 911 around the 30 second mark...am i trippin???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ son, i SWEAR that's Red Grant holding a camera on stage for 911 around the 30 second mark...am i trippin???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

"Racks" Freestyle, anywhere I can find online?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Been checkin for this racks freestyle everyday...
"when they let them go-gos out, you should leave immediately..."

Originally Posted by MBen32

"Racks" Freestyle, anywhere I can find online?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Been checkin for this racks freestyle everyday...
"when they let them go-gos out, you should leave immediately..."

I was at this joint too with my brother and his folks. Broads was gettin ran over out that joint!

I was at this joint too with my brother and his folks. Broads was gettin ran over out that joint!

Back
Top Bottom