Official February 2014 Pick Up Thread, Let's see what Your Valentine got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last pickup of the month.  It took me a minute to get these.  Glad it finally happened.

...and I STILL can't get a direct link to work.  WTH? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My last pickup of the month.  It took me a minute to get these.  Glad it finally happened.

...and I STILL can't get a direct link to work.  WTH? lol

Nice pick ups everyone. Gusto coming thru wh the Union 180's. I remember when those came out.

It's always a good month when you cop for retail.

I agree these aren't the same quality as the lows, but they're still good nonetheless

Realllyyyy feeling these AM1's
'MERICA!

Last edited:
Damn...I got suckered into buying a fake pair of those earlier this month...still on the lookout for them!

Damn...I got suckered into buying a fake pair of those earlier this month...still on the lookout for them!

i saw the thread you made on them. it happens fam. gotta charge it to the game.

got these for $80 locally. lucked out big time.

that's crazy, did not know they had fake PEs like that. Was it one of those blatant fakes?

H headdetective nice pickup on those tiffs :smokin

Nah, there were actually only very subtle differences...and the quality of the materials and build was actually better than some of my more recent pickups.

Nah, there were actually only very subtle differences...and the quality of the materials and build was actually better than some of my more recent pickups.
wow that's crazy. proves you can never be too careful. But for $80 bucks u had to be kinda skeptical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom