Official February 2014 Pick Up Thread, Let's see what Your Valentine got you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back home to California, from Oregon to celebrate my birthday this weekend. My family and I came back with a few things. (I'm going to put it in a spoiler so it doesn't make the page huge, it was a decent amount. Open at your own risk.) I got some apparel too, but here are just the kicks. 
Assuming you looked at the pictures the Janoski's down are the family's pick ups. Group shot at the end, and a very, very good 17th birthday. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nice pickup on that sweater StillIn729

Lucked out at the clearance store and doubled up on my favorite revis colorway for 40

Also, my amazing girlfriend brought me voodoo from Portland for Valentines Day
nthat.gif

More shoe pickups that I'll post later

View media item 806670
Sick right? WRONG.

View media item 806673
Not sure what to do. Thru eBay and scored them at a fair price. Seller had them listed as used-only tried on. They're icey fresh but damn. I've been wanting n hunting these since release so this is mixed emotions.

Already gave the seller negative feedback cuz he refunded with no communication when I won the bid at 185. Finally saw he wrote thru PayPal that 325 was the lowest. OK, so I followed relisting n won them below 325 so I told him I'd take the neg bang away if he sent them. He did. No mention of a chunk staying with him.

I haven't seen the white infras in person, but I think main reason people don't like em is because they were pretty easy to get.... If they were limited, they'd be "heat".

I might try n grab later if I can snag for the low.

^ I feel the same way regarding copping at a discount. Don't agree with the first part though. Lots of people including myself just weren't fans of the shade of red that they used. There were plenty of Bugs 8s to go around and everyone loves those.

That 3M jacket though :pimp:. Can;t understand why they retail for so much :x

Last edited:
I haven't seen the white infras in person, but I think main reason people don't like em is because they were pretty easy to get.... If they were limited, they'd be "heat".

I might try n grab later if I can snag for the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom