Official February 2018 Pickup Thread Vol: What Did Your Valentine Get You

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
You know what to do.. No pick ups for me yet but I wanted to get the thread going.

And whether you have a Valentine or not.. show em what ya got!

Hopefully my wife convinces me to double up on the bc3. . That's my next purchase. The only release I'm worried about in February. Pics coming soon..

Early tingz fi mi earthstrong month, hopefully more blessings to come :emoji_pray:

28252038159_4bc17e5b59_c.jpg

I was surprised at how comfortable those Stash’s are. Might double up eventually.
I already knew zoom air cushioning was comfy, but these are my first pair of Spiridon's ever and I'm truly amazed lol

I need more pairs now :emoji_dizzy_face:

FB5A2AEE-7372-467F-B86E-EC4BBC2C1FD7.jpeg
Perhaps my favorite pick ups of the year so far. If y’all only knew how hard I been looking for simple, quality track jackets with no hood on em. Ran across these for like $25 each today.

[QUOTE="6 Rings G.O.A.T.
Never seen Hyde in a can. What’s the difference?[/QUOTE]

Transform yourself from Jekyll to Hyde with the controlled fury of ProSupps Hyde Power Potion. Formulated to increase your focus, channel your energy and boost your drive to get results at the gym, at work, or wherever your dark side takes you…Hyde Power Potion is intensity unleashed.

• Teacrine for Sustained Energy & Motivation†
  • High Potency Energy & Performance Matrix†
  • Zero Sugar, Carbs or Artificial Colors
  • Intensely Delicious Flavors
Hyde Power Potion was formulated to be different than any drink on the market today. Hyde Power Potion takes energy to the next step, beyond just caffeine, and utilizes the power of nootropics; potent, natural ingredients that help enhance memory, focus, mood, cognitive function and help with mind-muscle connection during times of fatigue.

The star player we’ve teamed up with caffeine is Teacrine®, a nootropic component of the Kucha leaf that has demonstrated the ability to boost mood, motivation, energy, and focus. What makes Teacrine® especially crucial in Hyde Power Potion is that it has been shown in research that combining Teacrine® with caffeine is complementary. When paired together, Teacrine® has been shown to potentiate, enhance and extend the efficacy of caffeine.

Additionally, the synergistic combination works to allow the consumer to better auto-regulate the energy boost. This means that rather than a sharp ‘spike’ associated with other energy drinks, Hyde Power Potion delivers a smooth, consistent, yet powerful boost in energy, clean focus, enhanced concentration, and drive. Finally, remedying the dreaded ‘crash’ associated with other energy drinks, the combination of Teacrine® and caffeine has been shown to create a slower, gradual ‘come down’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom