OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Hello everyone.

Things to note for this month, Friends and Family will probably be on Feb 21st through the 25th. You will need to have either a voucher (one-time use) or the discount code on the Nike+ App (multi-use, despite what the disclaimer says, at least that is how it has been in the past). Please note that not everyone will get the email/code through the app (it is randomly given to members as of the last year), though some people have had success with screenshots of the bar code, so your mileage may vary.

Phone orders are no longer available, either, haven't been for a few years now. Other than that, happy hunting!

2B03E584-FE3B-4874-8AE6-ABD8B8CA8D53.jpeg
Here is the updated F n F info.

These things released almost 4 years ago... Where the hell do they gets this stuff from?

They get it from retailers like footlocker, eastbay etc that have overstocked items they cant move at all. Usually you’ll see white “FTL” or “EAS” tags on the box. This lets you you know it came from them.

I always find gems at marshalls or ross.

Just gotta get there before the vulture resellers take up the whole stock.

20% off all shoes and various apparel (hoodies, jackets, hats, some socks) at 30% off at my local Nike Clearance Store this weekend.

Apologize for no pics as it’s just one giant hash wall and I was only really looking at my size.

Just got back from The Pike in Long Beach. 20% off the wall, 30% off the clearance rack, and up to 40% off clothing. They still have the platinum 11s, not sure what sizes they have. Nothing else to write about. They did have 40% this Jordan jacket and 24.99 for one of those thermal half zips
82D919EE-EF43-4795-9527-996439AF1172.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom