Official February Pick Up Post

hypepants
happy.gif
laugh.gif

301761757.jpg

I need to take a break from pickups now. Was $365 shipped a good price? I've been seeing the second retros go for that, so I figured I might as well grab apair from '94.

T21D - nice pick up on the bobbitos and michigans. i cant really hate on a classic c/w, but it is hard to come across some 99s. plus it looks like yourphotoskills are getting better.

jvhoop22 - those 94 Is are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. very nice find at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

eek.gif
kev! i never knew you liked nbhd
glasses.gif

yeps. leilow hawaii sells nbhd, visvim, OF etc..and the owner is my friend so it makes things a little more affordable. i'll be sure to hit the nbhdstore in harajuku next week sunday. i wonder if they still have their own bottled water
nerd.gif

jvhoop22 - wowwww
pimp.gif

a few of my january pickups, good month
pimp.gif
- VNDS 13's for 120shipped, DS Grapes 180 shipped, DS Brian Anderson's 90 shipped.
11htlwi.jpg

Thanks for the props everyone.

mikes and nikes, I got them off ebay. I really wanted OG's, but I can't afford them in this type ofcondition. The seller didn't list them that well, so I had a feeling I was going to get at least a decent price.

Nice pick ups people, feeling them 94 Jordan 1's..Crack!!!...My first and important pick up of this month, My baby girl, she was born this morning and imso happy about it. just got back from the hospital, tired as hell. but i did stop at the mall to get this shirt to match my Air Trainer 1 Tech pack. i had toorder it cus they didn't have my size, and they called me as i was leaving the hospital and it so happens the mall was on the way home, talk about perfecttiming.
System of a Down Shrooms tshirt for $15
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1473.jpg
a pair of cool grey 4's for $50 i copped off of ebay, the beaters but not that beat. this is how they look now. wait till i clean them up.
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1475.jpg

What up NT. February is starting off very well for me...
301879728.jpg
301879735.jpg
301879732.jpg
301879752.jpg

301879742.jpg

The Vintage Gucci bag was an unexpected pick up. I got it out of a house clean out from an old couple in NYC. You wouldnt believe all the vintage designerstuff they had. I was lucky enough to get this though, super happy with it. The quality is crazy.

came home to this..
fatshouts to my homie Iaasc out in Hong Kong
jus started his clothing company called "Fried Rice"
and he sent me some sample jeans
sfw95y.jpg

2a8j2ud.jpg

5uohtc.jpg

15cm5io.jpg

Back
Top Bottom