::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Devastated for Chile. Much the better team and still they go out. At least Brazil wont win the tournament. Very average team.
But in the end talent always wins in situations like this. Chile didnt have luck on their side and in return pure talent came thru
DF??? Talent didnt come through today.  Chile choked in the clutch and Brazil got lucky....  based purely on play Chile wouldve won all things being equal.

I didnt talk to a soul for 4 days after this moment.

RoOk what makes you root for Portugal so hard? Not hating, just curious why any non Portuguese would put themselves through the torture of watching such struggle football :lol:

Last edited:
I didnt talk to a soul for 4 days after this moment.

RoOk what makes you root for Portugal so hard? Not hating, just curious why any non Portuguese would put themselves through the torture of watching such struggle football :lol:

Idek man. Mixture between them being the first soccer team i followed period during the 06' WC and being a ronaldo stan as a kid I guess lol. I followed them more than any club actually

Last edited:
I'm torn...do I root for the champions of legal weed or do I root for the land of sexy afro-latinas?

Idek man. Mixture between them being the first soccer team i followed period during the 06' WC and being a ronaldo stan as a kid I guess lol. I followed them more than any club actually
same for me, underdogs i felt like that had a chance in the past, now? not so much but i am a Ronaldo fan as well 

sick of seeing their flags on every car, like Im damn sure yall are bandwagoners. Hope they lose next round

I really think Germany vs Argentina finale will happen. I don't want Germany to advance but it seems this will happen

Chile deserved to win, Brazil should have had ten men on once that dude went spikes up at the goalie..

And I need to look a couple pages back, but I pretty sure nt knew hulk would screw up

Last edited:
Stop the shoulda coulda wouldas and drink n the epicness of that match.

Brazil shoulda scored 3 goals n the first half easily. They also gifted the Chileans their goal and their second best chance until that doink off the crossbar. Lots of stuff coulda gone differently but it didnt. Jus glad there wont be controversy over a crap penalty or that handball

Back
Top Bottom