OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

first anyone can call me a noob if they want to but ive always used button controls for Fight Night. any word if they will release a patch with button support?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

copping later this afternoon. can't wait. trading in a few games at gamestop and getting this joint for the low

game stop has a promotion trade in 3 approved games and get round 4 free
pimp.gif
paid $0

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

first anyone can call me a noob if they want to but ive always used button controls for Fight Night. any word if they will release a patch with button support?
play the game like your supposed to

So this is definitely worth a cop right? Because I'll go to Best Buy right now and do the damn thang.

people still buy games??

I don't understand why you wouldn't just mod your systems and play them all for free..$2 disc + download= game in 4 hrs...

and yes with the current mods, you can go online without getting banned...

dropping $60 bucks, i don't get it ...

i got this game just played a fight and didnt really like it, seems to hard i got knocked out in the 6th round by foreman i cant block for hell

my xbox 360 gamertag is

hahahahahaudead

get at me

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

copping later this afternoon. can't wait. trading in a few games at gamestop and getting this joint for the low

game stop has a promotion trade in 3 approved games and get round 4 free
pimp.gif
paid $0
yea i paid $3.60 in tax

Originally Posted by copped

people still buy games??

I don't understand why you wouldn't just mod your systems and play them all for free..$2 disc + download= game in 4 hrs...

and yes with the current mods, you can go online without getting banned...

dropping $60 bucks, i don't get it ...
laugh.gif
Okay...you're special. Instead of acting surprised that people still buy games, why not enlighten us simple folk as to how you do whatyou do nh.

anyone have a tutorial how to put your face in the game for the 360? I have searched and it seems there a lots having the same problem. I go on and it says nophotos on ea servers... any help?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

anyone have a tutorial how to put your face in the game for the 360? I have searched and it seems there a lots having the same problem. I go on and it says no photos on ea servers... any help?
you can upload your pictures onto your ea sports world account. just look up gameface and upload the pics that they ask for. you can also put somepics onto a memory card and plug it in through the usb port.

once youve done that, go to create a player and pick the one that says use ea sports world pics or something like that. then you just pinpoint certain partsper their directions. its pretty self explanatory from there.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

anyone have a tutorial how to put your face in the game for the 360? I have searched and it seems there a lots having the same problem. I go on and it says no photos on ea servers... any help?
I posted a tutorial on the previous page.

Alright NT, I just copped for free from gamestop and the game is pretty tight. I am pretty mediocre so does anyone have any blocking tips? I am decent atlanding punches but I got seem to time blocks right. Any helpful hints or tips?

CRACK

JUST GOT IT

STRAIGHT CRACK

IRON MIKE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those complaining about response with punches, it's semi-delay so that you can stack combos.

Haven't created myself, but I will!!!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Where do you go to D/L created boxers?
nerd.gif

go to the online link....

then you will see a boxer share tab..... go there

then R2 for most downloaded
Floyd, Rocky, everybody is there lol takes 2 secs to download them!!!

Game is tiring....i can only play in 2 hour bursts....4-2 online 4 straight wins!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom