Official Florida Marlins 2009 SEASON THREAD (11-2). Fish @ Nats 17th-19th

yeahhh boy

marlins fans lets represent

(i hope i'm not the only marlins fan on NT)
nerd.gif

If you're not watching the game right now (i gotta watch the stream because I'm in NY and we don't get FSN/Sun Sports), Nolasco has 4 strike outsin the first two innings, Bonifacio has 2 stolen bases, cantu and hermida homered

Not a marlins fan but Bonifacio is one of my favorite guys to watch. He is very fast and he plays hard for the team. Even though he's a natural 2nd basemanI've seen him play 3rd, ss, and the outfield to help his team.

that was a nauseating performance by the Nats. enjoy Bonifacio- he had the game of a lifetime vs his former team: 4/5, inside the park hr, 4 runs, 2 rbi, 3 sb
smh.gif

hopefully Olsen can own his former team tomorrow night...
ohwell.gif

marlins fan checking in!!! we should actually start a marlins season thread!!! Go pescados!!! oo yea hanley MVP

Darn this is a season thread my b hahahaha!! In any event go marlins!! Are quest for the wild card starts today!!!

didnt have a stream for this one today :-(...but they're up 8-2. Couple HR's, and bonifacio still speeding around the bases

The mets is gonna be a good game bc of the depth of the mets bullpen!! It should be an entertaining game though!! Go pescados

man, what can i say? the Marlins own the Nats. the Nats went 3-14 last year vs the Marlins, and it looks like it's going to be more of the same this yr.you guys got some nice pitching to go with that hitting.

Back
Top Bottom