• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’m seeing £25M and £35M both reported for the Sancho transfer. My guess is £25M + some loan fee (£5-7M?) for this year.

Add in this year’s wages and that’s another £12M. Whatever, he wasn’t going to do anything for United so good to clear him out imo.

Whole Mount transfer, especially that fee, were already a huge L for United. Better to not be petty over that scam and at least get some return for Sancho.

I’m seeing £25M and £35M both reported for the Sancho transfer.

Add in this year’s wages and that’s another £12M. Whatever, he wasn’t going to do anything for United so good to clear him out imo.

Whole Mount transfer, especially that fee, were already a huge L for United. Better to not be petty over that scam and at least get some return for Sancho.
Yea don't really care too much about the return because no one in their right mind would've expected anyone else paying a decent fee for what he showed the last 3 seasons :lol::smh:

Plus it didn't really make a difference for this summer spending since The club already made the most of player sales that they have in ages.

Club wanted to get rid of all the noise surrounding him and would've sold him to the first willing buyer that accepted their terms.

Would it hurt to see him cooking for them? A little sure but it clearly didn't work out and I'm not that sure that he's cut out for the league. Let Chelsea figure out how to get that talent to translate into consistent production for them.

Think it's more telling than anything that even Dortmund didn't show much interest in bringing him back permanently this window even though he helped them reach the CL Final last season and would've cost much cheaper

Initial thoughts @Chelsea fans in here?

@blackmomo AZwildcats AZwildcats d3si d3si @MetalMario @dacomeup @el producto79 @swerve @sohi 23 @Retroballer and everyone

What does this mean for someone like Mudryk :lol:, you guys had too many wingers already. Really not sure how Maresca will be able to keep everyone happy with playing time now

Very exciting

Chelsea was his boyhood club

To be honest, Chelsea wouldn’t do this move without green light from Maresca. Madueke played last Thursday. So we need another RW. Next year Paez and Estevao will join the club but they need a lot of time to develop

Chelsea don’t want to give load management to Neto. Same reason they went after Gusto because of Reece James’s hamstring history.

I think the club knows Felix plays better at central forward/mid than winger

About playing time? Those players knew about it. They agreed to sign a contract before Chelsea told them their project vision. That’s why you don’t hear any complains from acquisition players under sporting directors. For example, Felix agreed to take paycut by re-joining the club.

Only Sterling that isn’t happy about his role because he’s expected to start every game.I mentioned he’s a Tuchel guy. Chelsea bought him before they hired people to run the office

Yikes...

again, his agent needs to be sent packing yesterday :lol: :sick:

Was integral in Fluminense winning their first Copa Libertadores ever last year, excited to see him in the PL.

The playing time doesn’t really bother me that much, like d3si d3si said they knew what they signed up for and are being well compensated for it.

What concerns me is the squad itself, are we actually better than we were at the end of last season? Attacking I think it’s a definite yes, defensively (especially keeper) I have no idea.

The playing time doesn’t really bother me that much, like d3si d3si said they knew what they signed up for and are being well compensated for it.

What concerns me is the squad itself, are we actually better than we were at the end of last season? Attacking I think it’s a definite yes, defensively (especially keeper) I have no idea.

Agreed. Our defense hadn’t been great last season either. I think the club will be fine with their defense this season as long as players know their roles. Under Poch, players often ran a lot. Maresca’s system requires players to stick in their place

I’m just glad the club decided to stop spoiling players. Just like a quote;“the rewards of life are earned, not given”. I expect to see a lot of upset Chelsea fans on social media about the Osimhen news. They are so used with being spoiled

The club has set on their wages structure and stick with it. They aren’t bending it for a player. Felix and Sancho willing to take a paycut. I applaud those players and the club

Osimhen doesn’t want to take a paycut. I don’t blame him. It’s his decision. But it’s all on him. He accepted extension with high wages. I was surprised he tried to force a move instead of trying and fighting for his spot

Once I saw it was a shoulder injury I knew it was gonna be a minute. Cant run with a bad shoulder

Isnt the obligation based on performance and minutes though? Genuinely asking cause that’s how I understood what obligation meant.
I get what you're saying but I haven't read anything from Ornstein or Fab claiming that it's conditional or performance based and I don't think the club would've accepted the deal if there was a chance that it wouldn't be permanent :lol:

It's why they were pushing so hard for either a straight sale or loan with obligation, that's why Juve pulled out because they wanted a regular loan like BVB last season.

It's not that rare either, that's how P$G initially bought Mbappe, Spurs with Porro, Locatelli to Juve etc. It's a way of clubs getting creative around making things work financially for FFP and PSR reasons while still being able to strengthen their team short term.

It'll kick in automatically next summer for the agreed fee and he'll be a full time player for them for the remainder of his current contract

Isnt the obligation based on performance and minutes though? Genuinely asking cause that’s how I understood what obligation meant.

Option to buy favors receiving clubs than selling clubs. It’s like a trial. Try before buy or not. Receiving clubs can send the player back if they are not interested

Obligation to buy allows receiving clubs to have more time to raise their finance for buying the player at the end of the season or work on payment structures

Back
Top Bottom