• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Considering most of the squad he handpicked from the Eredivise I'm going to say yea it's definitely his fault.

Playing ancient Christian Eriksen a 4th game in the row for a full 90 minutes? Yea, I'd say that's his fault.

This team won’t take the next step until the manager takes the courage to sit Bruno’s *** on the bench.

This guy Ugarte offers nothing on ball…typical **** United signing.

Hope Tottenham smack us Sunday and that accelerates the pace of getting Eth the **** out of here.
With the way we've been playing lately I wouldn't get your hopes up of getting smacked by us :lol:

Then Arsenal academics boys were shining yesterday. The young boys showed up. Glad Sterling to on the scoreboard, was hoping G. Jesus would get a goal, he needs it for his confidence

Still got such a long way to go :smh:

Kind of weirdly ironic to see Real Madrid of all clubs actually taking the lead on that over there :lol:

They extended his current deal by 1 year. Not that big of a deal.

He’s out of form.. I still got faith in Bruno. Our issue is shot conversion
Bruh been out of form for three years. Or that one season was a purple patch and this is who he is.

Bruno will always have good - great stats, but what you really need from a midfielder in important matches, he just can't do it.

Yeah, his pass completion % is 73.3. Diabolical for an AM. His dog**** performances would be acceptable if he was bringing in 20 plus G+A a season, but he’s only done that once in the league. You’ll never win a competitive league with him being your main playmaker.

Back
Top Bottom