• Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh and they do it with Bundesliga too vtotheinay vtotheinay

Forgot to say that.

Less talking and more posting of goals please.

entire company is a joke. why even buy the rights to 2 of the top 5 leagues if you aren't gonna have a proper team to promote it. their highlight compilations of each match on youtube are a joke as well. they'll show a penalty goal without even showing the foul that led to it, golazos get 1 quick clip without multiple angles, etc etc

entire company is a joke. why even buy the rights to 2 of the top 5 leagues if you aren't gonna have a proper team to promote it. their highlight compilations of each match on youtube are a joke as well. they'll show a penalty goal without even showing the foul that led to it, golazos get 1 quick clip without multiple angles, etc etc

CBS/Paramount are the best.

They’ll show ever single goal from the Champions League and Serie A on Twitter.

And they have an amazing Highlights page on YT.

All that being said I saw the Felix goal on Deportes.

Quality.

Somebody get Felix out of Prison in January please!!

What is going on here :lol:
8f76c860b37775d21c81d5b24248e4d2.png

All that being said I saw the Felix goal on Deportes.

Quality.

Somebody get Felix out of Prison in January please!!
If he has a big WC, teams would try to sign him immediately. Could see him at Barcelona, Chelsea or United, but I don't think he's Haggy Tens type of player.

If he has a big WC, teams would try to sign him immediately. Could see him at Barcelona, Chelsea or United, but I don't think he's Haggy Tens type of player.

The Barcelona rumors are there already. They’re saying Mendes is trying to pull it off in January.

I could def see Chelsea, maybe even City too - if it drags into the Summer time.

That’s a lame tweet considering he was our best defender today.
Their futbol division is a joke. ESPN FC was pretty good when it just started because it was refreshing to see something new on ESPN, but then the old farts just started getting worse. You have to wonder if they are watching the same game with some of their commentaries.
Bruh you can tell they don’t even watch half the games. It’s like listening to a whole panel of Graeme Souness. Best thing they ever did was give gab and Juls their own show

I’m trying to just see the the Felix goal from today. Absolutely no where on Twitter.

ESPNFC Twitter is such trash. All they do it post pictures and write comments and photoshops.

I’m not trying to go thru a 10 minute video of Atletico highlights on YouTube. This goes for all of La Liga too btw. ESPN safeguard La Liga highlights.

It’s ridiculous. You don’t see NBC or CBS do that.
Follow this page ya. Its private bcz shows every ****n gol for the big leagues each day

For all the doom & gloom, Juve is right there for top 4, allowed just 7 goals on the season, now if Allegri wasn't so stubborn attacking wise

No way city would be in for Felix. No way

Why not? They have no LW.

Grealish is done. He’s not going to make it out here.

City will be in the market for a LW. That’s where Leão or Felix could absolutely come in.

Back
Top Bottom