• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't think it can be understated what Leao did on that assist to Giroud. There aren't many players that are capable of just cruising through a defense like that. I know dude was Serie A player of the year last year so he isn't flying under the radar or anything but the man is a STAR and should be mentioned as such.

All that and i still think Napoli could have at least tied up the series. The PK miss on both ends aside, they were non stop pressuring Milan the whole second half. Great defensive stand from Milan.

Also crazy how good Rodrygo is, i think Vinny is the best winger in the world which is the only reason people aren't gawking at how good Rodrygo has been. Benz + Vini + Rodrygo is the best from 3 in the world. They are all direct and dangerous and fearless.

Kind of a weird XI leaving the likes of Davies and Muller when they need 3 goals at least...

Also felt Mane should've for sure started today after the last match but I guess the optic reasons are more important rn

the ref mic'd video is dope indeed. Does amazon have viewership rightss] to Ligue 1? I've seen several videos now with their watermark. I've been missing out

All these years you guys have been blaming Simeone for his struggles when in reality he was just an overrated player.
Still think there's a potentially great player in there but yea he hasn't put it together yet at club level for different reasons.

Don't think a poor loan spell in a terrible situation at Chelsea should be enough to write him off imo.

Think he'll need a fresh start elsewhere though to really kick on.

Always rated Kempes :lol: :pimp:

It didn't exactly hurt them in Qatar but definitely would love to see him in the current Albiceleste set up with someone like ADM nearing the twighlight of his career.

Kind of a weird XI leaving the likes of Davies and Muller when they need 3 goals at least...

Also felt Mane should've for sure started today after the last match but I guess the optic reasons are more important rn
well vtotheinay vtotheinay said davies has a sprained heart so that might be why
also davies was terrible in the first leg and cancelo is much better option to handle city's press

well vtotheinay vtotheinay said davies has a sprained heart so that might be why
also davies was terrible in the first leg and cancelo is much better option to handle city's press
He got cooked on the counter by Silva especially but before the floodgates opened he was the main outlet in attack for them. Cancelo doesn't have the same recovery speed though so not sure how much of an upgrade that is defensively...

Maybe it is a mental thing and a motivated Cancelo against Pep is worth taking a chance on.

Think they're gonna miss Muller's creativity too again

Back
Top Bottom