20220814_134730.jpg
20220814_134708.jpg
20220814_134710.jpg
20220814_134712.jpg

20220814_135149.jpg

20220814_140022.jpg

Da Prem >

Last edited:
That was a steal if there ever was one…. And I’ll take it!

Btw it’s ridiculous to try and claim the first goal illegitimate because of a foul that took place that long before. The second goal, well…. :wink:

It’s true the foul took place to long ago to be relevant in a review but it should’ve been called in the first place and never been a question of something to be reviewed. Was a clear foul in the moment even Bentacur reacted like he was expecting to be Shown a yellow

It’s true the foul took place to long ago to be relevant in a review but it should’ve been called in the first place and never been a question of something to be reviewed. Was a clear foul in the moment even Bentacur reacted like he was expecting to be Shown a yellow
Oh it was clearly a missed foul and arguably a yellow, I just don’t connect it directly to the goal like Tuchel did considering all that elapsed between the foul and the goal (including Spurs losing possession)

I stop taking you serious after you said “missed”

:lol:

It’s bs my friend. Every fan include us here saw it

All good man

Definitely wasn’t a boring match. I respect the passion from both teams.

There was a statistic that one of the English commentator said that the referee Anthony Taylor when he has officiated the last 13 or some odd games with either chelsea or totnum neither of them have lost. He adds to that today

I stop taking you serious after you said “missed”

:lol:

It’s bs my friend. Every fan include us here saw it

All good man
What? I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say. Do you know what “missed call” means? It’s a colloquialism that means the same thing as “wrong call”.

Romero and Bentancur still being on the pitch after 4-5 yellow card offense is bull****.

Also my patience with Havertz is really wearing thin
Yeah, The officiating was ****.

And I know Havertz missed a BIG chance, but I thought he played well today. His link up and hold up play today was on point. He also looked hungry and more aggressive, which is what I want to see from him more consistently.

Tough game for us, match fitness is definitely not there.

Rudiger with a shaky start along with Mendy. Tchouameni showed some decent passing and attacking prowess but it will be a slow burn for him.

3 points are definitely welcome as we start the title defense.

Back
Top Bottom