OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
:lol:

F9syVPQXYAEf1Kh.jpeg

Shoutout to Messi. Think Haaland should’ve got it but can’t really argue against him getting his 8th. Ridiculous career he’s had.

Thinking next year’s top 3 is going to be Kane, Mbappe, and Bellingham. Winner being whoever wins the Euros as the main man.

This has been said many times before but we were truly blessed to have lived through the era with Messi and Cristiano in a tier of their own and competing for the top spot for over a decade.
Absolutely. In all honesty though, I'm more excited for this next era where it doesn't seem like it'll just be 2 players in a league of their own.

Yeah and the fact that Aston Villa finished ahead of Spurs in the table last year and look like they could compete for top 4 this year.
Martinez is an excellent keeper, I never said he wasn't. He was good for Villa and Argentina and is especially talented at saving penalties. All I said was no one in the right mind thinks he was the #1 keeper that year.
Especially coming from a Liverpool fan, I'm sure you don't disagree with that.

Regardless of how you feel about this award ceremony (it was a sham)

The wildest thing to me is how big Speed has gotten. Don’t be surprised if he’s presenting the damn award in 2 yrs time.

Belgium Belgium @Bosa @jape

So it's been a whole month since FC24 been out. How's your UT squads looking? :nerd:

Screenshot_2023-10-30-10-45-39-47_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-30-10-45-55-00_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg
The Tottenham Past & Present squad (Vicario out of view as keeper)
86dd1b346c382a41d9e86485250d7853.jpg

Not my actual formation, all my squad variations are like this just for chemistry. The real formation I use in-game is this:
9941e1bf425fb9459875f9bf3475f6f1.png

The more sweaty squad:
Again this is strictly for chemistry purposes, in-game it becomes the same as in the previous screenshot but Son plays in the center and Rodrygo moves to the right.
6622f1f8e430152be18ed508c31d3cac.jpg

good point. why is he leaking the balon d or rankings? needs to come down a bit

I think him RUINING football is TOO CARRIED AWAY AND COMPLETELY BS

he’s the reason I stay up to date on transfers , injuries, manager statements, offers etc.
I don’t have the time to scroll through twitter and see what happened , I just go through fabrizios story

I do think he should not have announced the winner or the rankings
Instead just wait for the balón dor event itself

Fabrizio is a treasure to football ⚽

Back
Top Bottom