Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Varane was so good today.

Can’t believe Ten Hag had this man on the bench.

Watching Antony get so much open space but knowing he can put push forward cause he can’t use his right foot is so hilarious but heartbreaking.

I'm strongly in favor of dissent yellows, but my issue with them is they're not enforced properly. Bruno spends damn near every minute he plays whining and whining to the refs.
I also think when giving a 2nd yellow for dissent, the ref should only give it for clearly excessive dissent.

If dissent yellows were actually enforced, and especially equally. If dissent yellows were actually enforced, I don't think Bruno's minutes played would very drastically reduce.
I should have worded that better, but I agree that dissent yellows are necessary. The bit that drives me mad is when players get carded for complaining and whining, which I know Bruno is often guilty of.

Michael Oliver is a ****… always making a terrible decision against us

Last anfield results were 7-0 and 4-0
IMG_1735.jpeg

That pass from Mainoo to Garnacho was beautiful. He had a great game I thought. Varane ate up everything that came towards him too. I’ll take the point at Anfield.

Mainoo genuinely is our best midfielder. Only one who is calm on the ball, values possession and doesn’t just hoof it forward. I can’t bear to watch McTominay anymore was a total ghost today and his lucky run of goals is over. Yet Ten shah will continue to start him every week regardless.

Also want to point out we got a point today against a tough opponent when a certain whiny someone who gets to start every game was mysteriously out.

Endo was probably the best player in a liverpool shirt today that's not good :lol:

*big gravy was good too hopefully his knock wasn't too serious

Last edited:
Madrid gonna have to get somebody on loan at the least come January. Honestly they might as well consider buying someone cause that’s prolly one of their weakest spots regardless.

What’s with this theme of small unproven managers disrespecting legends who are bigger than they’ll ever be? Kroos is still putting in midfield masterclasses weekly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom