• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Did well to take the lead again before halftime. Attacking threat looks good if not for one stupid mistake I’d have no faults with that half

Funniest thing I don’t actually think he’s been bad this year. The save rate I get when we concede we concede extremely high quality chances that any keeper would struggle to save. And a lot of those lack of clean sheets been on our defenders. Dias and the Freaky man haven’t been stellar this season. And my critics of Gvardiol well documented most of the season.

It's also wrong for a club to use their loyalty against them.. like oh you love it here? It's your dream club? Well take this huge pay cut and defer your wages.
lol
must really suck to be united fan. y'all can't even compete with barca no matter how much yall pay. frenkie would rather play for the badge with less money then go to the **** show that is united.

Yup was gonna say he's not as bad as the stats "suggest" he's had one terrible month from Nov-Dec where we conceded half our goals this season but it's a collective effort.

So I'm watching a European stream and compared it to the American stream of the Madrid game

Night and day difference. The american stream is lazy and sleep inducing.

lol
must really suck to be united fan. y'all can't even compete with barca no matter how much yall pay. frenkie would rather play for the badge with less money then go to the **** show that is united.
Do you realize that we're famous for paying players wayyyyy too much and yall still paying Frenkie Da Fraud pretty much twice what we pay anybody on our roster. As bad as United is/has been, Barca is in a worse position even with all the talent La Masia pumps out.

lol
lol dude is a lifelong Barca fan.. this not even a legit convo.. I’m still waiting on yall to blame Madrid for being broke. I’m sure it’s coming.

Back
Top Bottom