• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
These games definitely giving him the chance to go to another big club, we all know he’s going back to playing once every fee months when Thibout is back

I was thinking the same during this match. On an expiring contract, I don’t see how he volunteers to go back to being Thibaut’s backup. Should have his share of suitors this summer, and deservedly so if he keeps this up. His distribution was on point today too.

1707878448936.png

Fc butthurtlona reaching for banter on a day RM get another CL win.

I think people forgot how prospects work in sports, especially because a certain club has been running its teenagers into the ground out of brokeness and poor squad building.

So I'm watching a European stream and compared it to the American stream of the Madrid game

Night and day difference. The american stream is lazy and sleep inducing.
Idk who they are but I like the commentators whenever I watch a bundlesliga game on espn

That Quincy Promes doc is gonna be crazy, drug dealer moving tons and on an attempted murder rap who moonlighted as a pro footballer by day...

I dont want to get too excited but United moving quickly.. i don't even know how to feel as I'm shocked.

I dont want to get too excited but United moving quickly.. i don't even know how to feel as I'm shocked.
Finally moving like a serious club if the reports are to be believed...

To be fair, kinda hard to go anywhere but up from where INEOS are taking over from but still promising to know that there's a plan in place and they're looking to execute it right from the early days :lol:

I just scroll past Mbappe news at this point.

Deadass wanna see a picture of him either renewing his contract at PSG or him holding up his next team’s shirt.

The faster this farce ends the faster Madrid can move on and finish building a UCL worthy team.

Back
Top Bottom