• Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
🔫🔫🔫

Shooter McGavin.gif

Damn, that's doing Lunin kind of dirty. Man is a big reason they made it there, especially making it passed Citeh...

T-Boat hasn't played competitive football since what, September/August and nows he's playing a UCL final first up?

Damn, that's doing Lunin kind of dirty. Man is a big reason they made it there, especially making it passed Citeh...

T-Boat hasn't played competitive football since what, September/August and nows he's playing a UCL final first up?
1 Courtois has played 4 league matches, 4 clean sheets.

2 Lunin has been sick all week, hasn’t been in team training, might travel tomorrow

Last edited:
This is what happens you give corny MFers like Courtois a documentary.

They get entitled.
To be fair, he's always been an arrogant douchebag. I've never heard anyone in my country say something nice about Courtois as a person.

Apparently Lunin is sick, or they just said that to make it not look as bad that they're throwing Thibaut in there fresh off ACL with hardly any games under his belt. Either way, kind crappy for Lunin.

Yea man.

Plus Courtois already came in and took his job 4 weeks ago.

This is all so nasty. Like what?

1 Courtois has played 4 league matches, 4 clean sheets.

2 Lunin has been sick all week, hasn’t been in team training, might travel tomorrow
I feel like on the Gab and Jules pod, they mentioned that Lunin was going to be bench last week. 2 or 3 episodes ago. Maybe he was already sick and we didn’t know about it. But it was speculated on Courtois getting playing time. But regardless, it’s unfortunate if he doesn’t get to play. He’s clearly held it down

Not sure who this kid is but I hope he does well 🇭🇹

To be fair, he's always been an arrogant douchebag. I've never heard anyone in my country say something nice about Courtois as a person.
Was this before or after he smashed KDB’s ex?

Hard to argue against Thibaut man, Lunin did an amazing job for us especially against City but when Thibaut is fit he MUST play. God forbid Lunin has a howler in the final due to the pressure.

Back
Top Bottom