OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Why is this man forcing Trent into midfield when there are actual decent midfielders on the bench
IMG_0839.png

This trent slander is out of hand. Tf that guy has to prove to yall.

If bums like trippier can start at LB as bad as he's been for Newcastle, trent is the least of yall concerns.

Who are your commentators Belgium Belgium ? Anyone note worthy and delusional?
Honestly no lol. To be fair I didn't get into football until like around 2016 or something but we don't have super high profile players on commentary. Hell arguably our most high profile analyst isn't even Belgian, he's Dutch. I don't knowing anything about our match commentators, idk if they ever played football or anything. One of the analysts that rarely but occasionally appears is a professional player but he has a conviction for illegal gambling. So we have a rather varied bunch of characters. The more common ex-player analysts like Marc Degryse do tend to be known but are from before my generation.
I wouldn't say delusional, certainly not during the break analysis. The match commentators are a little overt with trying to make our performance sound more exciting but they most definitely don't shy away from saying YIKES at a horrible pass.
Belgians tend to be very pessimistic by nature about a lot of things. National pride isn't much of a thing here. I can probably count the amount of Belgians flags I've ever seen in irl in my whole life on 2 hands.

Last edited:
Damn. Was actually hoping for a perfect #1-#11 numbering by England first game. They’re usually the ones to do it. Then the Dutch and Brazil

This trent slander is out of hand. Tf that guy has to prove to yall.

If bums like trippier can start at LB as bad as he's been for Newcastle, trent is the least of yall concerns.
Ain’t no slander, he’s not a midfielder. They can probably get away with it in the group stages. Against the top teams? Goodnight.

I'm wondering the same thing but they only brought like 5-6 actual midfielder so maybe Southgate wants to save them for injuries.
Hopefully it’s something like that. To me it looks like he’s just shoehorning the best players into the XI.

Ain’t no slander, he’s not a midfielder. They can probably get away with it in the group stages. Against the top teams? Goodnight.
If he starts him at RB, you'll probably complain there. Besides foden and walker, which of the bums on this squad has won even trophy in club football and is a more battle tested player?

NONE. You need winners

Ppl suck off serial losers like rice, Kane, maguire (although not selected), shaw, saka, and the many others but always want trent smoke

Back
Top Bottom