OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Them still starting Lukaku over Openda is wild
I'm not sure you realize how well Lukaku generally does for Belgium, especially in the Group Stages. I don't think it's wild at all.
Has he been off his game for the national team lately? Sure, but we need to see if that was just a slump or if we really need to replace him.
0695376f6bc501fa48e82d661fad8028.png

I'm not sure you realize how well Lukaku generally does for Belgium, especially in the Group Stages. I don't think it's wild at all.
Has he been off his game for the national team lately? Sure, but we need to see if that was just a slump or if we really need to replace him.
0695376f6bc501fa48e82d661fad8028.png
Yea he was the top scorer in the qualifiers and has a terrific scoring record for the NT historically.

They should find a way to still have Openda out there but not at the expense of Rom. On a luckier day he'd have had at least a brace today

Either way, I think that was a deserved victory for Slovakia. My fault for not putting enough respect on their name beforehand.
They did a fantastic job, especially in defense.
I'm not mad at the disallowed goal, it is what it is. It's unlucky but a fair decision in my view. Like the analysts said post-game, it was a fair decision and we'd all be outraged if it happened to us by Slovakia.

been hurt, ws in street clothes for the cl final
He's still hurt? Feel like he's been out since last year so I thought he would've been back by now especially for the NT.

Tchouameni also missed the CL Final with injury but he's on the bench for France today.

Yea he was the top scorer in the qualifiers and has a terrific scoring record for the NT historically.

They should find a way to still have Openda out there but not at the expense of Rom
. On a luckier day he'd have had at least a brace today
Exactly.

Slightly selfish from Griez there cutting in to shoot at a crowd :lol:

Had Dembele on his right running forward to line up a pass that could've gotten to Mbappe on the other side of goal.

I want to know why hasn't Telemundo or Univision picked up the Spanish language Euro rights. Nobody paying for another subscription service.

Back
Top Bottom